Friday, 28 December 2007

Sonic Hentai – Amy Rose & Rouge the Bat!

Because I know some of you want it, I've written a Sonic the Hedgehog Hentai story involving Amy Rose and Rouge the Bat! Let's get nasty!!

Sonic Hentai – Amy Rose & Rouge the Bat!
Written by Royston Joseph
Originally created 23/11/07
Current edit 14/4/09

Amy Rose was sitting on a rock by herself near a forest. She had a picture of Sonic in one hand, and the other was inside her panties, masturbating herself!

????: No matter how hard you try, he’ll never want you. You do know that, right?

Amy jumped to attention as she looked to see who had said that statement.

Amy: W-w-who’s there? W-what’s the idea of sneaking up on me like that?!

Rose continued to look round to see who it was that had interrupted her private time, but she couldn’t see who it was, until she looked up. Rouge the Bat majestically descended to the ground in front of her.

Rouge: Besides, he’s mine!

Amy: Shut up Rouge! You don’t know what the hell you’re talking about! I’ve known Sonic for a very long time! We’re practically a couple!

Rouge slowly saunted over to Amy, until she was right in her face.

Rouge: You may be close, but he’ll never sleep with you. You’re in what is known as the “Friend Zone”. Once you’re there, it’s all over!

Amy: I said SHUT UP! Why don’t you piss off and go bother your boyfriend Shadow or something!

Rouge: Are you kidding me? You need help, and I’m going to give it to you, weather you like it or not!

Amy: I DON’T NEED YOUR HELP!!

Rouge: Oh no?

As Rouge moves closer, she notices that Amy’s nipples are erect and poking through her dress. She then grabs them both and pulls hard on them! Shocked by such a bold move, Amy pulls back.

Amy: W-w-what the hell are you doing?!

Rouge: There’s also the fact that you have the body of a 12 year old boy. When exactly are your real breasts supposed to come through, or are you still waiting?

Amy: That’s none of your damn business! Why are you being so rude today?!

Rouge: Me? Just put it down to boredom, and maybe a little jealousy.

Amy: Y-you’re jealous of…me?

Rouge: Little Miss Perfect! Always by Sonic’s side, even though you can’t do anything for yourself! Always getting captured so that Sonic has to rescue you! You’re beyond pathetic, you know that!

Amy: Thanks for the insight! Remind me never to take advice from trashy sluts in future! Tell me, how many guys DO you get through in a day?

With that outburst, Rouge pushed Amy to the floor.

Amy: Oww!! What the hell? You crazy bitch! What did you do that for?!

Rouge: You think I don’t know about you, Miss Rose? You think I don’t know that every night before you go to bed, you masturbate to that silly little picture of Sonic? Dreaming of the day that he’ll finally be inside your virgin quim? We’ll that’s never gonna happen bitch! Not now, not ever!

Amy: What are you planning? W-what are you gonna do to me?

And with that, a dark purple aura began to flow from Rouge’s body.

Rouge: What I’m gonna do, mosquito nips, is rape and violate you within an inch of your life!

Rouge fires a strange energy at Amy that engulfs her entire body. She starts to feel her body get hotter and start to change. The sensations are very uncomfortable, and Amy tenses up in pain. After a moment, the pain subsided and everything seemed to return to normal. When Amy opened her eyes, she is shocked to discover that her tiny, childlike breasts had grown to become huge and swollen, milk laden F-cup melons! Her pussy had also become huge and swollen, and her clit had grown to the size of a small sausage!

Amy: W……wha…what…have…you done…to ME?!

Rouge: Just some minor modifications, to make things more interesting. Don’t worry though; in a minute you’ll be too far gone to notice!

Amy: Change…me back! Change me back! Change me back RIGHT NOW!!

Rouge: Ahh, but you silly little bitch, the party’s just starting!

Rouge’s tail split into several tentacles, that lunged at Amy and hoisted her off of the ground. Rouge then started to rub her clit. It became a huge cock, with lots of small bumps on it. It was dripping with pre-cum!

Try as she might, Amy couldn’t escape from the tight grip of the tentacles as she was being pulled closer to Rouge’s giant cock! To make matters worse, the tentacles were squeezing every part of her body, teasing her nipples and clit, which was growing bigger and bigger by the minute!

Amy: P-Please! Let me go! sorry I was rude to you! I-I promise I’ll never do that again!

Unfortunately, Amy’s pleas fell on deaf ears. The tip of Rouge’s cock was touching the lips of Amy’s pussy, and she rubbed the tip up and down it to make it extra sticky and lubricated!

Amy: Why are you doing this to me?

Rouge: Think about it this way; if you’re no longer a virgin, then Sonic will probably never want to be with you ever again! Well that, and the fact that I’ve always thought you were kinda cute! I’ve always wanted to violate a virgin!

Amy: No…you…you can’t be serious!

Rouge: Want to find out how serious I am?

Rouge completed her master plan and plunged her huge veiny member into Amy’s pussy! Amy could feel her hymen tear bit by bit, and tears ran down her face as she could do nothing!

Rouge pounded away at Amy’s modified body. As Amy’s breasts majestically bobbed back and forth, her nipples became erect, and grew longer and longer. Her clit became fatter, and flopped around in a circular motion. Amy thought she would pass out from the hyper-sensitive sensations running through her body, and the tentacles weren’t helping either!

Rouge: Wow! I never thought doing this to you would be so fun! I should’ve thought of it sooner!

Amy: No……stop……please Rouge……I’m sorry for…hurting your feelings…

Rouge: Feelings? Don’t give yourself so much credit! The only feelings I’M having now is EXTREME enjoyment! Aren’t you feeling it too?

Amy: No…I’m not!

Rouge: Then why is so much juice coming out of your body?

Two tentacles moved closer towards her ass and started teasing it.

Amy: Don’t! Don’t move them there! Not in my ass! Please!

Rouge: Not in your ass? Are you kidding me? In order to do a thorough job here, I HAVE to hit every hole possible! Haven’t you heard the famous saying “If a jobs worth doing, it’s worth doing right”?

With that bombshell, Amy prepared herself for the worst! She tried her hardest to stop the tentacles from entering her ass by compressing her anus muscles, but eventually she couldn’t hold on any longer, and they penetrated her ass and went deeper!

Rouge: Doesn’t that feel good? I know I am! The sensation of my tentacles in your tight little hole are amazing!
To add insult to injury, Amy could feel Rouge pushing deeper towards her uterus! The tip of Rouge’s penis was pressed right against the opening, trying to go deep within.

Amy: NO! Don’t do that! If you do, you’ll destroy my womb!

Rouge: Really? I’ve never seen one of those before! I wonder what it looks like! Shall we find out together?

Amy: NOOOooo!!!

She could feel the tip squish it’s way through the opening, until it was lodged right inside her womb! This final thrust caused her to scream from the very pit of her lungs! Nothing in her entire life had prepared her for the sensation of a gigantic bumpy cock sliding in and out of her body, let alone the tip endlessly pushing its way back and forth through her uterus!
Amy felt on the brink of insanity. Her body had become numb for too much stimulation, and her eyes showed no signs of life. Then slowly, she regained consciousness. Amy was beginning to recover from the effects of the magic than Rouge had cast on her.

Rouge: You okay? Did you have a nice nap while I was raping you?

Amy: Dee………

Rouge: What was that? Did you say something, meat puppet?

Amy: Deeeper……go deeper!

Rouge: What? You can’t be serious! You want me to go deeper into you?

Amy was slowly getting into it, as feelings of rape and violation turned to lust and desire! She started to grind her hips in time with Rouge’s thrusts.

Amy: Fill me up…with your cum! Faster! Break me in two!

Rouge: Well, who am I to argue with such demands? I knew you were a slut, but I had no idea just how much!

As Amy went faster and faster, Rouge went deeper and deeper, until they both reached climax!
Rouge gushed a torrent of sperm from her massive cock into Amy’s womb! Amy could feel herself filling up, as her belly started to swell with love juice! After what seemed like an eternity, Rouge finally pulled out, leaving Amy laying on the floor, twitching manically!

Rouge: DAAAMMMMNNN! I…don’t think I’ve ever cum this hard in my life! I can barely stand! *looks at Amy* And by the looks of it, you’re in worse shape than me!

Amy: Can’t…hold it…in! Too…much!

Rouge: I’d release that load of I were you. If you don’t, you might permanently damage something!

Amy tried her best to hold it all in, because to release now would go beyond embarrassment, but her body felt like it was on fire. She was riding on the crest of an all body climax, and she had already reached her peak! As she came, the entire contents of her ass and swollen belly gushed forth as a tsunami of cum flowed all over the floor!

Rouge was totally satisfied that she had done enough damage to put the young upstart in her place!

Rouge: Don’t worry about the changes I made to your body, the magic I used will wear off in a couple of hours, your body would return to normal at that time.

Rouge transformed back into her normal form, and was about to head off when she felt something grab her leg. She turned round to see Amy holding onto her leg.

Rouge: Huh? What is it now?

Amy: More……I want…MORE!

Rouge: More? W-why? I just robbed you of your virginity, and you want more? I must’ve done more damage to your brain than I thought!

Amy: My body is still tingling! My nipples and clit are on fire! If Sonic were here, I would beg him to fuck my brains out! But sense he’s not here…you’ll have to do!

Rouge: Well-well! I must say I’m very surprised by that last statement! I thought you would hate me with every fibre of your being! My dark magic must’ve REALLY frazzled your brain cells!

Amy: Normally, you’d be right…but desperate times call for desperate measures!

Amy charges towards Rouge and topples her to the ground!

Rouge: Hey! What the hell are you doing?!

Amy: Returning the favour!

While on top of her, Amy pinned Rouge’s arms above her head with one hand, and pushed her swollen clit towards Rouge’s pussy with the other!

Rouge: So what, you’re going to rape me now?

Amy: Let’s put it this way; I’m not gonna let you go until I’m COMPLETELY satisfied! Got it?

Rouge: Y-y-you don’t have the guts!

Amy: And you don’t have a choice!

And with that, Amy plunged her large cucumber-shaped clitoris into Rouge’s pussy! Rouge groaned with ecstasy as her hole stretched wider and deeper. Amy started moving her hips back and forth, thrusting deeper and deeper into Rouge. As they were virtually face to face, their breasts were rubbing against each other, causing Rouge’s nipples to become erect, and causing Amy’s already swollen nipples to leak breast milk all over the place!

Rouge: You…you’re better than I thought! I’m…very…impressed!

Amy: You should be! You taught me everything I know!

And as if to prove the point, Amy thrust her clit right into Rouge’s Uterus! The sensation was so intense, some pee leaked out of Rouge’s pussy!

Rouge: FFFFFUUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!!

Amy: Now you know how it feels, bitch!

Amy continued to fuck Rouge until they both climaxed at the same time, then slumped on top of Rouge after she was done. Rouge was still buzzing from her climax, which was causing her body to spasm just like Amy’s body had previously. After what seemed like an eternity, both girls recovered, and sat up next to each other.

Amy: Sooo, what now?

Rouge: You think I know?

Amy: Your stupid magic still hasn’t worn off yet.

Rouge: My womb is still sore! Couldn’t you have been a little more gentle?

Amy: Are you kidding me? Pfft! Like I care! Besides, I’m still horny as hell thanks to you! At this rate, it’ll take two dicks to satisfy me!

Rouge: ………Well this turned out to be the lamest revenge ever.

There was a long pause. After a while both girls looked at each other.

Rouge: Wanna go again?

Amy: Sure. Just remember one thing. I still don’t like you.

Rouge: Fine. Get ready for one more mind-blowing fuck! Where do you want it?

Amy rolled over and spread her ass cheeks, and had a very receptive/slutty look on her face.

Amy: Just plough my ass until I can’t stand up straight for a month!

Rouge: Right! One “Anal Destroyer”, coming up!

Rouge stimulated her clit again, causing it to grow into 2 giant penises instead of just 1!

Amy: T-T-Two cocks? I didn’t know you could do that!

Rouge: Well you did ask for two cocks, didn’t you?

Rouge moved into position and massaged the tips of her double cocks over Amy’s anal bud and pussy lips. There was no need for extra lubrication because of the copious amounts of pussy juice readily available from Amy. Rouge plunged the first throbbing cock into Amy’s ass.

Amy: OH GOD!!

Rouge: As the famous saying goes; “Be careful what you wish for”!

And with that, Rouge squeezed the second cock into Amy’s anal cavity! Amy screamed out again as Rouge ploughed both cocks into her rear entrance! Once again, the extremely intense sensations caused Amy to squirt tons of pussy juice all over the floor! As Rouge fucked Amy harder and deeper, a pool of pussy cum crept across the floor…

Elsewhere, Sonic and Knuckles were relaxing near a calm and tranquil lake. For the past hour or so, they had both heard a load of screaming and loud moaning coming from over the mountain. At first, all Sonic and Knuckles could do was look towards where the sounds were coming from, then looked at each other with a “What the fuck is that?” look on their faces!

After a while, Knuckles turned to Sonic:

Knuckles: Umm, Sonic? Do you think we should go and see what the heck all those noises are about?

Sonic: I don’t think so Knuckles. Shall I tell ya why I think we should just stay here and continue reading our magazines?

Knuckles: ……Okay, shoot. Why shouldn’t we go?

Sonic: I would recognise the sound of those voices as Amy Rose and Rouge the Bat. Those two hate each other’s guts, and the chances are, right now they’re tearing the shit out of each other. Now let me ask you a question.

Knuckles: Go ahead.

Sonic: Do YOU want to get involved in that kind of situation?

Knuckles: …probably not.

Sonic: Well there’s your answer. Want a root beer?

Knuckles: Sure. Chuck one over here for me.

Sonic: Here ya go *chucks root beer can over*

Knuckles effortlessly catches the can of root beer, opens it up and takes a sip. The two friends continue to sit quietly in the majestic surroundings they were in, trying their hardest to ignore the very vocal and vigorous action that was taking place not far from them!

END!

No comments:

Post a Comment