Tuesday, 1 April 2008

Dragonball Hentai - Pan and Ubb - Part 1

This is the Loli Hentai I was talking about before. I got the idea to write it after watching the Dragonball GT series (over the internet! don't tell anyone!). I am a fan of Dragonball Z, and I wanted to see with my own eyes if GT was as bad as everyone said it was.

I would have to say, they were more or less right about how lame DBGT was, but there some nice set pieces and characters in there that kept me going through it all.

The first was Pan, who I thought was a great idea for a character. Personally, I would've put her as the main character of GT instead of Goku (the douche). She's cute and spunky, and really a tomboy. There would have been a great opportunity to see a female saiyan progress through the series, and even become a Super Saiyan, but it was not to be ;_;.

The other character who I thought was underused was Ubb. That kid could've also been the main character, but ended up jobbing to cheap villains for most of the series. He had so much potential, but was yet another victim of "Toei Logic".

Because I like these two so much and thought they would make a cute couple, I wanted to put them together. That is, until I realised Pan was a lot younger than Ubb was.
This gave me the idea of writing a more compelling, underage sex story. It's a loaded can of worms, that would test my writing ability to the limit!

Now before you even go there, I in no way, shape or form condone Pedophillia. It is wrong to steal innocence from those who can't even hope to understand sex, and are far from ready to do it. This is entirely a fictional and intelectual piece, which plays with the concept, nothing more. I'm giving you fair warning now, so don't be a douche and complain to me AFTER you're read it, or even before. I won't listen because I don't care, and I'm smart enough to know the difference between fantasy and reality, even if you aren't.

Please just try to be understanding, okay?

Dragonball Hentai - Pan and Ubb - Part 1

Ubb was helping Pan find some fancy new clothes for her next birthday. He was unsure of how he ended up in such a predicament, although it might’ve had something to do with a promise from Goku that, if he helped Pan find a cool new outfit, he would be taught how to use the Instant Transmission technique (NOT to be sniffed at!). Goku probably would’ve taught the technique to Ubb anyway, but Pan stuck her nose in and made a big fuss about it not being fair or something.

Pan was trying clothes out on one of the cubicles.

Pan: What do think of this one, Ubb?

Ubb: Um, it’s very nice.

Pan: Very nice? Is that all you think about it?

Ubb: Well, I wouldn’t say that I’m an expert on fashion you see.

Pan: Well what about this one?

Ubb: That one’s quite nice as well.

Pan: Which one do you think I’d look better in?

Ubb: *shuffling awkwardly* I-I’m really not sure, sorry. You probably would’ve had better luck if you had brought Bra or your mom with you or something.

Pan: But I didn’t want their opinion, I want YOUR opinion!

Ubb stares blankly at Pan.

Pan: Geez, men can be so dense sometimes! I’m gonna go find some other clothes. Don’t you DARE go anywhere, got it?

Ubb: Y-yes m’am.


Pan: Why are you calling me that? It makes me sound like an old woman!

Ubb: I was….just being polite.

Pan: Ubb?

Ubb: Yes?

Pan: Call me Pan okay? Just Pan.

Ubb: Gotcha.

Pan shook her head and wondered off into the store. She came back later with a bunch of clothes to try on.

Pan: Okay! Check this stuff out!

Ubb: *looks at clothes* What, no dresses?

Pan: Are you kidding me? I HATE dresses! They’re so GIRLY!

Ubb: Ahhh, I see. Sorry.

Pan: *pauses* What’s wrong.

Ubb: Huh? Oh, it’s nothing.

Pan: *getting annoyed* WHAT is it Ubb?! Just hurry up and tell me!

Ubb: Well…….it’s just that……….I was thinking that……..you would probably look really cute in a dress…..I mean….

Pan: *blushes* Oh……do you really think so?

Ubb looks down at the floor, sliding his left foot from side to side.

Pan: I’ll go and see if I can find something you’ll like! *goes off*

Ubb: Did I just say that to her? She’s only a kid! What the hell was I thinking! Geez, I’m such an idiot! *pauses* She is kinda cute though.

Pan comes back with a couple of dresses.

Pan: Right! Which one should I try on first?

Ubb: How about that one? *points to short peach dress with flower watermark*
Pan: Wow! I thought you said you weren’t a fashion expert?

Ubb: What can I say?

Pan: I’ll go try it on in the cubicle. *pauses, then turns round* No peeking!

Ubb: Yeah right!

Pan: What’s that supposed to mean?

Ubb: Ahhhh! Don’t worry about it! See you in a bit.

Pan: Right!

Pan goes into the cubicle with the dress, hangs it up then starts to take off her clothes. After a moment, she calls out to Ubb.

Pan: Ubb? Could you help me for a sec?

Ubb: Sure, what is it?

Pan: I can’t reach the zip in the back of the dress. Could you zip it up for me?

Ubb: I thought you said no peeking?

Pan: Very funny! I’ll have my back to you the whole time, so you don’t have to worry. Hurry up and get over here!

Ubb: Are you sure? I dunno….

Pan: PLEASE?

Ubb: Okay, just a sec….

Ubb trips on a dress that was laying on the floor, and falls onto Pan. Pan turns round as Ubb falls onto her. He lands on top of her, and they accidentally kiss. Seconds turned into minutes, the two were totally frozen in place, lips touching. Moments later, Ubb pulls away from Pan. All he can see is that the dress had fallen away from her shoulders, revealing her delicate skin, barely formed breasts and erect nipples. Her facial expression was of total surrender, her eyes were closed, he cheeks were flushed with a gentle rose hue, and her lips were pouted, their texture was like lush, sticky cherries.

Ubb stumbled to his feet, trying to regain some composure.

Ubb: Ahhh….I’m SO SORRY! I-I didn’t mean to…

Pan: I-It’s all right….really! D-don’t worry about it! *notices that she’s topless* Ahhh! Don’t look!

Ubb: *turns round* I-I wasn’t looking!

Pan: Y-you were staring at my breasts, weren’t you?

Ubb: I wasn’t, honestly!

Pan: You’re a terrible liar Ubb.

Pan decides to buy the dress Ubb picked out for her, and they left the shop to head back to Pan’s home.

Pan: Ummm, Ubb?
Ubb: Yeah?

Pan: Ummm, when you kissed me, did you like it?

Ubb: Ahhh….I, uhhh….didn’t DISLIKE it. It was…kinda nice.

Pan: *Blushes* I…see.

They get to the front door of Pan’s house.

Pan: Thanks for going with me to that shop Ubb.

Ubb: It was my pleasure Pan. I hope we get the chance to do it again sometime!

Pan: Me too. Say! Do you have a cell phone?

Ubb: Yeah. Trunks gave me a Capsule Corp version. He said it was already set up to everyone’s number. All I have to do is ask it who I want to talk to, and it dials the number automatically!

Pan: That’s so cool! But I bet it can’t take pictures! *pulls out her phone* Hold still! I want to take a picture of you!

Ubb: Uhh, okay. *poses* How about this?

Pan: Not like that, silly! Just act natural!

Ubb: S-sorry!

Pan: Just put your hands in your pockets and look off into the distance.

Ubb: Okay. *poses* Like this?

Pan: Perfect! *takes picture* One more! Take your shirt off!

Ubb: Wha? I’m not doing that! What would your father think if he saw a pic like that on your phone?

Pan: PLEASE?

Ubb: *pauses* All right, but just one, okay? *takes shirt off*

Pan: Great! Just do the same pose as before!

Ubb: *poses* I must be out of my mind!

Pan: Thanks Ubb! I’ll call you later!

Ubb: *puts shirt back on* I look forward to it! See you later! *flies off*

Pan opens her front door and goes in. As she puts the clothes she bought from the shop on the sofa, her dad Gohan comes into the living room.

Gohan: Hi Pan. Was that you and Ubb I heard outside just now?

Pan: Hi Dad. Yeah, Ubb went with me to the shop to pick a new dress for my birthday party next week.

Gohan: Ahh, so THAT’S what my Dad was talking about before. Did he pick out something nice for you to wear?

Pan: You talked to grandpa?

Gohan: Yeah. He told me everything!

Pan: R-really?

Gohan: You know, it probably wasn’t nice of you to butt in on Ubb’s deal to learn Instant Transmission from your grandpa. That was very selfish of you!

Pan: B-but Ubb didn’t mind! Besides, we ended up having a great time together!

Gohan: Really? So what DID you two get up to?

Pan: *thinking about the incident in the cubicle* Ahhhh! Nothing much! Ubb just picked out a really cute dress for me to wear!

Gohan: Oh? Let’s take a look at it then!

Pan: O-okay…*pulls out the dress*

Gohan: Wow! That looks really cute! *pauses* But, I thought you hated wearing dresses?

Pan: Well, Ubb picked it because he said I might look cute in a dress, soo…

Gohan: Do you have a crush on him or something?

Pan: D-don’t be ridiculous Dad! *blushes* I’m going to go hang the stuff I bought from the shop, so it doesn’t get creased!

Gohan: Okay then. Shall I let you know when dinner is ready later?

Pan: S-sure. Thanks Dad. *goes to her room*

Gohan: Wait till Videl hears about this!

To be continued!


No comments:

Post a Comment