Tuesday, 1 April 2008

Dragonball Hentai - Pan and Ubb - Part 2

Dragonball Hentai - Pan and Ubb - Part 2

Pan was doing some homework in her room, but for some reason, she couldn’t concentrate. She kept thinking about Ubb, and the kiss they had in the changing room cubicle. She pulled out her cell phone and scrolled through the files stored on it until she found the topless pics of Ubb she had taken before.

She fantasised about what she would do if she ever got the chance to be alone with him. As she held the phone up with one hand, she slipped her other hand into her pants. She slid her fingers into her panties and started to stroke and tease her clit.

As she flicked between the pictures of Ubb, all buff and rippling, she was getting wetter and wetter in her panties! She could feel her clit getting bigger and harder as she stroked it. After a while, she pulled out her hand to see it was covered in a clear, sticky liquid. It was her own pussy-juice. She popped her sticky, pussy-juice covered fingers into her mouth and sucked every inch of liquid off of her hands.

Pan decided to call him on her cell phone.

Ubb was teaching some of the youngsters of his tribe martial arts when he heard his cell phone go off.

KidA: Um, Ubb? I think I can hear your cell phone going off!

Ubb: Huh? Oh right. You kids keep practicing until I get back, okay?

All: Yes boss!

Ubb went over to the landing of his hut, and picked up his phone.

Ubb: Hello? Who is this?

Pan: UBB! It’s me! Pan!

Ubb: Pan? Wow, I’m so glad to hear from you!

Pan: Really?

Ubb: Yeah!

Pan: Wow! I didn’t think I hear you say something like that, but I’m glad you did!

Ubb: Really?

Pan: Yeah! So…um…what are you doing right now?

Ubb: Well, actually I was in the middle of training some of the local kids martial arts.

Pan: Really? I’m sorry I interrupted you when you were in the middle of something important.

Ubb: Don’t worry about it. I was gonna take a little break anyway.

Pan: I bet you you’re a really good teacher!

Ubb: Maybe, but probably not as good as your grandfather!

Pan: Are you kidding me? He’s hopeless! Whenever I ask him to teach me a new technique, he can never explain it to me properly!

Ubb: Really? That’s too bad.

Pan: Maybe I should get YOU to teach me instead!

Ubb: Me?

Pan: Sure. I bet you can teach me all sorts of things!

Ubb: W-well I don’t know about that!

Pan: Ahhhh c’mon! You’re being too modest!

Ubb: You think so?

Pan: If you keep on being modest like that, I might not let you kiss me again!

Ubb’s face went flushed.

Ubb: W-w-what are you saying?! You want me to kiss you again?

Pan: To be quite honest, I want you to do a lot more to me!

Ubb almost dropped his cell phone!

Pan: Ubb? You still there?

Ubb: I-I’m still here!

Pan: Good. To be honest, I’ve been thinking about that moment in the changing room for a while now. I can’t get you outta my head.

Ubb: M-me too. I’ve never felt like that before in my life. I-I kinda liked it.

Pan: Just thinking about you makes me so hot and wet in my panties!

Ubb gulps.

Pan: I want to see you again Ubb. Tomorrow. Just the two of us.

Ubb: But what do if anyone asks where we’re going or what we’re doing?

Pan: I’m not sure. Maybe we could go to the cinema or something?

Ubb: Is there anything good on?

Pan: Does it matter?

Ubb: You have a point. Okay, that sounds good, I haven’t got anything important on tomorrow anyway. Should I come and pick you up?

Pan: Bad idea. My Mom & Dad might get suspicious. Just meet me in the park on the other side of town.

Ubb: Alright. …do I need to…bring anything else?

Pan: Just your gorgeous bod!

Ubb: Hahaha! I don’t think I’ll ever get used to this!

Pan: What? You don’t like it when I give you a compliment?

Ubb: It’s not that, it’s just I’m not used to getting compliments from cute girls, that’s all.

Pan: So you think I’m cute?

Ubb: Yeah, actually I do.

Pan: Wow. Keep saying stuff like that, and you may just get more than you bargained for!

Ubb: I’ll……take that as a compliment! I’ll see you tomorrow Pan!

Pan: See ya! I’m looking forward to it! ~_^

Ubb finishes the call on his cell, only to find his class of young upstarts had been behind him the whole time! Ubb became VERY flushed indeed!

KidB: Who were ya talking to?

Ubb: N-none of your business! I thought I told you guys to keep practicing?!

KidC: Was it a girl?

Ubb: S-she’s just a friend! And besides…

KidA: Is she really cute? I heard you say that she was cute!

KidB: Are you in love with her?

KidC: You’re going to meet her tomorrow, aren’t you?

KidD: What’s that bulge in your pants?

Ubb: Ahhhhh! That’s enough!! All of you, 10 laps around the village! NOW!! Move it!

Kids: Auuuugh!

As the kids started running laps, Ubb wondered what would possibly happen tomorrow. He could barely contain his excitement!

In equal measure, Pan could barely contain her excitement. As she lay on her bed, she started to finger her crotch until it became sopping with her juices. She pulled her hand out of her pyjama pants and licked her pussy juice from her fingers. With a satisfied look on her face, she said to herself:

Pan: Ubb will be MINE!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


The next day, Pan was waiting for Ubb to arrive at the park the agreed to meet at. She had decided to wear the dress that Ubb had picked out for her at the clothes shop before.

After what seemed like ages, Pan could see Ubb running towards her. He was a little out of breath so he took a moment to compose himself.

Pan: I almost thought you weren’t coming!

Ubb: I’m…so sorry! A little crisis broke out at the village that I had to take care of! As soon as I was done, I rushed over here as fast as I could and…

Pan: It’s all right Ubb, I believe you! I’m just glad you’re finally here! If we hurry, we can catch the start of the movie!

Ubb: Right! Let’s go!

The two of them headed towards the cinema. Pan took the liberty to cling onto Ubb’s arm as they walked. As Ubb looked at her face, he could see that she was blushing.

Ubb: I just realised, If I had had more time, I would’ve gotten you something.

Pan: Like what?

Ubb: I don’t know, maybe chocolates?

Pan: Not the best thing to give a girl who’s trying to look after her figure!

Ubb: Oh…right. Sorry! Maybe flowers?

Pan: Nice, but I think they would raise too much suspicion if my Mom and Dad saw them!

Ubb: Ahh. I see your point. How about……a cuddly toy?

Pan: I’m not a kid you know!

Ubb: ……sorry. I guess I’m just not good at this.

Pan: ……although, a cuddly toy would be quite nice to get. Especially if it’s something REALLY cute!

Ubb: Really cute, huh? That settles it then! After the movie, we’ll go to a toy store and I’ll get you something REALLY cute!

Pan: Yay!! You’re the best Ubb!

Pan clings on tighter to Ubb’s arm. He can feel on of her nipples through the fabric of the dress she is wearing. Realising he was getting hotter, he decided to change the subject a little.

Ubb: I see you decided to wear the dress I picked out! I knew it would look good on you.

Pan: Thank you! I picked it out especially for this date, because I knew you would instantly recognise it!

Ubb: Well it’s kinda hard to miss such a cute looking girl in a cute looking dress!

Pan: I……can’t believe you just said that in public! It’s so embarrassing! *blushes*

Ubb: Oh! Sorry! I didn’t mean to embarrass you like that! I couldn’t help myself!

Pan: It’s okay! Don’t worry about it! Actually, what you just said really turned me on!

Ubb: Really? I’d better not get carried away, or we may not even make it to the cinema!

Pan: You’re right! Let’s hurry!

When they got to the cinema, they were about to go through the doors when they bumped into another couple. Ubb and Pan’s faces turned from joy to despair when they realised who it was they had just bumped into. It was Goten.

Goten: Well-well-well! What do we have here?

Ubb: Goten?! What are you doing here?

Goten: What else? I’m going to see a movie with my friend here!

Girl: Goten? Are these two friends of yours?

Goten: This here’s my little niece Pan. And she appears to be going on a date with my grandpa’s protégé Ubb! My-my Pan! You’re getting into awfully risky business for your age!

Pan: What?! Hold it right there wise guy! It’s certainly not what it looks like! We’re just two friends going to see a movie together! That’s a perfectly normal thing for two friends to do, so zip it Goten!

Goten: You may say that, but that dress says different! You don’t realise that I know you very well Pan! You hate dresses, and I’ve never seen you wear one since you were 2 years old! The fact that you’re wearing one now is astonishing to say the least! What did Ubb do? Catch you naked in the changing rooms?

Both Ubb and Pan went bright red!

Ubb: I-I-I don’t know what you’re talking about!

Pan: Y-y-your way off Goten! Ubb? L-l-lets go get our tickets!

Ubb: R-r-right!

The both nervously shuffle off towards the ticket booth.

Girl: Wow. Those two make a really cute couple!

Goten: This is absolutely classic! Wait til everyone hears about this!

Girl: Shouldn’t we just leave them alone?

Goten: But where would the fun be in that?

As everyone entered the auditorium, Pan dragged Ubb by the hand to the very back seats, right in the corner. From there they were sitting, the view of the screen wasn’t very good, but considering what Pan’s plan was, that wasn’t going to be a problem!

Ubb: This is terrible! What are we gonna do? You can be sure that Goten is gonna blab to everyone that he saw the two of us!

Pan: Don’t worry; I already plan to gain his silence after the movie is over! He’s gonna regret messing with me! *fuming*

Ubb: Uhh, Pan? Are you okay?

Just when things seemed like things couldn’t get any worse, Goten and his girlfriend show up right next to them!

Goten: Mind if I join you guys?

Pan: Are you kidding me?! Go sit somewhere else you idiot!

Goten: Ha! Fat chance! Frankly, as your uncle, I feel it’s my duty to keep an eye on you, to make sure you don’t get up to something!

Ubb: Is that the only reason you decided to sit next to us?

Goten: Actually, I just wanted to see the two of you squirm a little!

Pan: But what about your girl over here? Won’t she be pissed you’re not paying attention to her?

Girl: Oh don’t worry about me! I’m just happy to be here! My name is Aoi by the way!

Pan: Great……nice to meet you. Ubb? Can you sit between me and Uncle blabbermouth here?

Ubb: I…suppose so.

Pan: Take your jacket off and put it on your lap!

Ubb: Why?

Pan: Just do it!

Ubb removes his jacket and places it over his lap as Pan requested. After the remaining trailers had finished, the movie started.

Ubb: Uhh, Pan? Why are we sitting in such bad seats?

Pan: Don’t worry about it! I heard this movie’s kinda lame anyway! Just relax!

Pan slowly moves her hand under Ubb’s jacket towards his crotch.

Ubb: *whispers* Pan?! What are you doing?!

Pan: What do you THINK I’m doing?

Pan slides her hand into Ubb’s pants.

Ubb: A-are you crazy?! Goten is right next to us!!

Pan: I know. Exciting, isn’t it?

Ubb: NO!

Goten: You say something dude?

Ubb: Nothing! Nothing at all!

Ubb had to keep as quiet as he could, while Pan continued to stroke and tease his manhood! Beads of sweat began to trickle down his head.

Goten: You alright man? You don’t look well!

Ubb: Actually, I think I need to go to the toilet! Excuse me!

Ubb slides past Goten and Aoi, and heads back up the aisle.

Pan: I’m kinda worried about him. I think I’ll go and check up on him.

Goten: Ahh hah! So THAT was your plan eh?

Pan: Shut up Goten! If you keep it up, I’m gonna so kick your ass!

Goten: Ohhhh! Scarry!

Aoi: Take good care of him, okay?

Pan: *blushes* Right. See you guys in a bit.

Pan also slides past the couple and heads up the aisle.

When she got out side, she couldn’t see Ubb anywhere. She realised he must’ve gone into the men’s toilet, and headed that way.

Pan: Ubb? Where are you?

Ubb: Go away! I’m busy!

Pan: What’re you doing in there?

Ubb: If you must know, thanks to you, I have to relieve some tension!

Pan: Want me to help ya?

Ubb: No thank you!

Pan decides to sneak into the men’s toilet while no one was looking. She heard Ubb making a lot of noise in the cubicle at the very end of the row. She moved over to the end cubicle and tried to open the door, but it wouldn’t move. She then levitated herself through the gap in the top of the cubicle, so that she was directly above Ubb. She could see that he was masturbating into the toilet bowl!

Ubb had been oblivious of Pan until he saw a shadow floating above his head!

Ubb: A-ahhh! Pan!! What the hell do you think you’re doing?!

Pan: I was concerned, so I decided to see if you needed any help!

Ubb: I’m fine thanks! And don’t you think it’s a bit suspicious for you to follow me into the men’s toilet?!

Pan: *floats down* To be honest, I wasn’t thinking about that. I was thinking that I could help you with your problem, and maybe you could help me with MY problem?

Pan reached over to the straps on her shoulders, and pulled them down to reveal her pert nipples.

Ubb: Oh…shit.

Pan: What’s all the fuss about Ubb? *rubs nipples with fingers* You’ve already seen them before, right?

Ubb: I’m going to jail. I am going to go to jail for a very long time.

Pan: Not if anyone finds out silly! It’s just our little secret! ~_^

Ubb: Pan…you know I like you a lot, right?

Pan: You do?

Ubb: Yeah, but it’s just too dangerous for the two of us to be doing stuff like this! There are far too many people that we know that would be hurt. I……I think we should…stop this before it gets out of hand!

Pan: Wow……I’m amazed you were able to say all of that while still having your cock out with a raging hard-on.

Ubb: I’m being serious! You’re underage, and I don’t even want to imagine what could happen to us if everyone found out!

Pan kneels down in front of Ubb, grabs his already erect penis and starts to fap it back and forth.

Ubb: Ahhh! What are you doing?! Have you even listened to a word I’ve said?

Pan looks up at Ubb.

Pan: I need this Ubb. Please, just give it to me.

Ubb: Why? Why are you so ready to risk everything for this?

Pan: It’s because I think I have a problem. I constantly get hot, between my legs. It gets worse whenever I see a guy I like. I like you Ubb, a lot. If I don’t do this, I’ll go crazy!

Ubb: Is…is it some kind of medical condition?

Pan: I think so. Just let me do it Ubb, just this once. After that, I promise I’ll never bother you again.

Ubb paused for a moment, but with Pan still stroking his throbbing cock, it was getting harder and harder for him to say no to the proposition!

Ubb: Alright Pan, but just this once okay?

Pan: You’re not gonna regret this!

And with that, Pan placed Ubb’s cock in her mouth and started sucking! All Ubb could do was stand there, as he was being sucked off this pubescent cutie!

Just then, they heard someone enter the toilet!

Ubb stopped dead, hoping that the person couldn’t hear the two of them in the cubicle. Unfortunately Pan didn’t stop, and was still sucking him off! Ubb could feel the pressure building up in his cock, and was getting closer and closer to cumming. He looked down and gave Pan a “please stop!” look, but as Pan looked up at him, her facial expression seemed to say “isn’t this exciting?”. Ubb looked up at the ceiling, then closed his eyes, praying that he could hold on until the person left. But it was already too late.

Ubb climaxed in Pan’s mouth, releasing a torrent of juice deep into her mouth! Pan’s face had a look of shock, the pupils of her eyes shrunk in size. After a moment, she pulled away from Ubb’s cock.

Her mouth was still full of his sperm, and she slowly spewed it onto her hands.

Then, much to Ubb’s embarrassment, Pan rubbed her hands together, then applied his sperm onto her chest as if it was a lotion. By then, the person had finished up what he was doing, and walked towards the door.

Ubb: *whispering* Is…is he gone?

Pan: I thinks so.

Ubb: Oh man! That, was WAY too close!

Pan: THAT was the hottest thing I’ve ever done in a toilet! Let’s do it again!

Ubb: NO! Besides, didn’t you just promise this would be the last time?

Pan: You’re…not gonna hold me to that, are you?

Ubb: ……You made up that thing about the medical condition, didn’t you?

Pan: Yup!

Ubb: Lets just get back before anyone ELSE starts asking questions!

Pan: Okay. Say, did you like what I did when I spread your love juice all over my nipples?

Ubb: Not particularly.

Pan: Auuuhhh! But that was the best part!

After the movie finished, everyone started to leave the auditorium.

Goten: Man! That was a pretty good movie, wouldn’t you agree Pan?

Pan: Bite me!

Aoi: You and Pan were gone for an awfully long time Ubb. Was something wrong?

Ubb: Ahhhh, it was a minor technical problem. Nothing to worry about! *sweating*

Aoi: Ah, I see. Good for you! ~_^

Ubb: Uhhh, thank you?

Pan: Goten? Can I speak to you for a moment?

Goten: Sure! Aoi, I’ll meet you outside in a minute, okay?

Aoi: Sure. I’ll just hang with Ubb for a bit! He’s so cute!

Ubb, Pan and Goten looked at each other for a moment, then at Aoi.

Ubb: …ooooookay. I’ll see you outside Pan.

Pan: Riiiiiight.

Ubb walked towards the exit, with Aoi in tow.

Goten: I bet I know what this is all about!

Pan: Look Goten, I really like Ubb okay? I really think that he could be the one!

Goten: But he’s older than you Pan! How is he the one?

Pan: I’m gonna do something I don’t normally do. I’m pleading with you not to tell anyone. PLEASE Goten?

Goten: You know what? I wasn’t planning on telling anyone anyway! The way I see it, the way you’ve been behaving recently, it’s only a matter of time before EVERYONE finds out. And I’m gonna be there when it happens!

Pan: …uh, okay then. So you promise not to tell?

Goten: Sure. Have fun! While it lasts!

Everyone met up at the exit, then went their separate ways. Unfortunately, the day wasn’t over for Pan and Ubb!

????: PAN!! Is that you Pan?

Pan: *Whispering* Oh god! Who’s that?

Ubb: *whispering* Don’t look now, but I think we’ve been busted!

The two of them turned round to see Goku, Gohan and Vegeta coming out of the local gym.

Goku: Hey guys! Fancy seeing you guys here!

Gohan: Yeah, that’s quite a coincidence! You having fun with Ubb here?

Pan: DAD! You’re embarrassing me! Knock it off already!

Ubb: D-don’t worry about it Gohan! Me and Pan just went to the cinema today! T-that’s all!

Vegeta: What’s the point in that? It was probably rubbish anyway. You should’ve come training with us instead!

Goku: Now-now Vegeta! They’re just kids you know! There’s plenty of time for them to worry about training when they’re older!

Vegeta: Geez, Kakarrot! If we left it up to you, which we HAVE on a number of occasions, the world would once again be doomed because we didn’t adequately prepare for the next super-powered bad guy to show up!

Goku: Well, you know me! I’m a sucker for a good challenge!

Vegeta: ……You may be a good friend Kakarrot, but you’re still an idiot!

Gohan: ANYway…Ubb, how was it? Did you have a lot of fun babysitting Pan for the afternoon?

Pan: DAAAAAAD!!

Ubb: Heh-heh! It wasn’t all that bad really! I had a lot of fun.

Gohan: Really? Well maybe Videl and I will get you to look after Pan more often! How does that sound?

Pan: Really Dad? That’s awesome!

Goku: Wow you two! I gotta say, you look like the perfect couple!

Gohan: Now-now Dad! The last thing we need to do is give these two ideas about becoming boyfriend and girlfriend! I mean, how ridiculous does that sound? What do you think you two?

Ubb and Pan shift nervously on the spot.

Pan: Heh…heh…don’t be so silly Dad? We’re just good friends!

Ubb: T-that’s right! J-just good friends!

Vegeta: *whispers* Yeah, right!

Goku: You know, now that I think about it, Ubb! Didn’t I promise to teach you Instant Transmission?

Ubb: Uhh, yeah Goku. Is that offer still on?

Goku: Well considering how well you’ve looked after my little grand-daughter here, I don’t see why not! Shall we start tomorrow?

Ubb: That sounds great! ……but can we wait a little bit? There was a little crisis at my village earlier today, and I want to make sure that everyone is safe before I begin training. Is that alright?

Goku: That’s fine by me! Just let me know whenever you’re ready!

Ubb: Thanks a lot Goku! Considering the time, I should probably head back now anyway. I’ll see you guy’s later!

Gohan: All right then! Take care! We’ll talk about our little deal later!

Ubb was just about to fly off when Pan grabbed his leg.

Pan: Aren’t you gonna say good bye to me?

Ubb: Ahhh……of course! Good-night Pan!

Pan: I had a really nice time today! I hope you will come to my birthday party next week!

Ubb: I wouldn't miss it for the world!

Pan: Take care! *kisses him on the cheek*

Ubb: Ummm……okay then. See you guys later! *Flies off*

Pan turned round to see Gohan, Goku and Vegeta all staring at her. Blushing, she quickly brushed the awkwardness off.

Pan: He was a complete gentleman today! And very sweet, so that’s why I kissed him on the cheek! That’s all!

Gohan: ……okay Pan. Let’s head home. See you guys later.

Goku: Uhh, sure thing Gohan! Catch ya later!

Gohan and Pan head down the street towards home, while Goku and Vegeta flew off in the opposite direction.

Gohan: Umm, Pan? Can I talk to you for a sec?

Pan: Sure dad. What is it?

Gohan: It’s nothing major, it’s just…

Pan: Geez dad! Just spill it out already!

Gohan: Well it’s just that, don’t you think you should cool it a little around Ubb? I think you’re making him a little uncomfortable!

Pan: For your information, he likes it when I’m nice to him! In fact, he and I……

Gohan: Huh? You and Ubb what?

Pan: It’s nothing! Just forget I said anything!

Gohan: Pan? Are you alright?

Pan: I’m fine Dad! Really! You have nothing to worry about!

Gohan: When you say it like that, it makes me more worried! Did Ubb…do…anything…to you?

Pan: DAAAAAAAAAADD!!

Gohan: SORRY!! Sorry! I’ll shut up now, okay? Geez Pan! I used to be able to ask you anything when you were younger, now, nothing!

Pan: Dad? I love you. But if you say anything bad about Ubb, I’m gonna kick your ass!

Gohan: Gotcha! Wow, he must’ve REALLY made an impression on you, if you’re willing to kick my ass for him!

Pan: What can I say? He’s a really special kinda guy!

Gohan: ……Do you smell something?

Pan: Like what?

Gohan: …it’s kinda like…hot sticky sex?

Pan: o_0, (does he know?!)


Meanwhile, Goku and Vegeta were flying back home.

Vegeta: You know that girl’s got it bad for your student, right?

Goku: What are you talking about Vegeta?

Vegeta: Well, it seems to me that he and Pan seem to getting along famously.

Goku: I……don’t follow.

Vegeta: Cloud 9 must be an awfully wonderfully nice place to live in, eh Kakarrot?

Goku: Auuhh c’mon Vegeta! Just spit it out already!

Vegeta: Let me put it another way……………I could smell him…on her.

Goku: T-that’s not funny Vegeta! You’d better quit it. I don’t want Gohan hearing crazy stuff like that! You hear me?

Vegeta: Fine Kakarrot. Suit yourself. To be quite honest, I couldn’t care less what your grand-daughter gets up to with your little protégé, but if I were you……I would be.

As Vegeta flew off towards Capsule Corp, Goku pondered what he had heard come out of Vegeta’s mouth.

“……I could smell him…on her.”

“Was he right?” Goku thought to himself.

To be Continued……

No comments:

Post a Comment