Tuesday, 1 April 2008

Dragonball Hentai - Pan and Ubb - Part 3

Dragonball Hentai - Pan and Ubb - Part 3

A week passed since Pan and Ubb’s lewd liaison in the cinema toilets. Pan’s birthday was coming up, and plans were being made by the Z Fighters to all go celebrate the event at an amusement park.

Pan was still in contact with Ubb over their cell phones, but they both had to be more careful, because their actions had aroused suspicion of nearly everyone close to them, particularly Pan’s parents.

The day finally arrived, and everyone agreed to meet up at the entrance. Goku, Chichi and Goten arrived first (Goten having decided to bring Aoi with him). Next came Master Roshi, Oolong and Puar, with Krillin, Eighteen and Marron following soon afterward. Then the Briefs Clan, including Bulma, Bra, Trunks and Vegeta, who was his usual stoic self.

Out of no-where, Ubb transported himself in front of everyone. Having learned Goku’s Instant Transmission in a relatively short amount of time, he was eager to test just how far he could travel with it. Once he had mastered transporting himself near to anyone that he could sense over a relatively short distance, one of the first people he tried to teleport a longer distance to was, of course Pan!

Sufficed to say, Pan had been very surprised when, as she was doing her homework, out of no-where she was kissed fully on the lips by Ubb. He then winked at her and then disappeared as quickly as he appeared!

Of course, the downside of this newfound power was that he frequently got asked by the older villagers and kids of his tribe to either run errands for them or quickly transport them from one place to another!

Ubb: Hi guys! Looks like I made it!

Goku: Hey Ubb! Glad you could make it! I see you’re getting a lot of use out of that Instant Transmission I taught ya!

Ubb: Yeah! It’s certainly made life a lot more interesting

Goten: Yeah, I BET it has!!

Chichi: Goten! Don’t be so rude!

Goten: Sorry Mom *snigger!*

Chichi: My-my Ubb, you’ve grown up into a handsome looking young man, haven’t you?

Ubb: Thank you Mrs Chichi! I greatly appreciate that compliment!

Vegeta: Ahh look Kakarrot! Your protégé has arrived! Now the fun can REALLY begin!

Goku: *whispers* Vegeta, not now! I don’t want you ruining this day for everyone, got it?

Vegeta: You’re no fun Kakarrot! I just wanted to compliment the boy on becoming a fine young warrior, and a brilliant potential protector of this planet!

Ubb: Uhhh, thanks Vegeta! To be quite honest, I never thought I’d hear those kinds of words come from you!

Vegeta: Well, after seeing you, for some reason I’m in a very GOOD mood!

Goten: He’s not the ONLY one!

Goku: Guys? Are you alright?

Goten: Well it is a SPECIAL day Dad! Our little Pan is growing up into a fine young WOMAN! And as a fine young WOMAN, she will be very pleased to see our fine young MAN, Mr Ubb here to greet her!

Vegeta: I must say, I believe the young lad is correct!

Krillin: I don’t know what’s going on, but it sure sounds interesting!

Goku: Oh geez… *holds his face in his hand*

Ubb: Uhhhh, okay? ………Has anyone seen Gohan yet?

Chichi: I go a call from Videl saying that they was going to be a little late.

Puar: Here they come!

From around the corner, Gohan and Videl walked towards everyone, followed by Pan. She was wearing the same dress that Ubb had picked out for her again.

Gohan: Sorry we’re late!


Videl: We would’ve arrived sooner, but our little birthday girl took an unusually long time getting ready!

Pan: Well, you know how it is! Us girls have to look our best for the big day!

Goku: So, how old are you now?

Pan: I believe I have just turned 13! This little girl is not so little any more!

Chichi: Well you certainly sound pleased with yourself! I guess that means we can ALL count on you to help out more often, right?

Pan: Ahhh! Don’t get carried away Grandma! I’d still like to cling onto my childhood any longer!

Goten: Is that so?

Pan: Oh, don’t you start Goten! Today’s my birthday, and I intend to make sure nobody ruins it!

Ubb nervously approaches the group.

Ubb: Uhhh, hi Pan! Happy Birthday! I brought you a present. *hands it over*

Pan: Oh wow! Thanks Ubb! I can always count on you to deliver the goods, can’t I? *winks*

Ubb: It’s not much, just a small token of my appreciation.

Pan rips of the wrapping paper and opens up what looks like a jewel box, revealing a black leather choker. A heart-shaped ruby was attached to the front.

Pan: I……It……It’s beautiful! I’ve never received anything as beautiful as this in my life! Thank you so much! *glomps Ubb*

Ubb was about to hug her back, but seeing that Goku, Gohan, Videl, Aoi, Goten and Vegeta were staring at him intently, he quickly decided against it!

Pan: I absolutely love it! I’m gonna put this on straight away! *puts on choker*

Gohan: Wow Ubb! That must’ve cost a lot of money!

Ubb: Well…uh…I had to ask Trunks to loan me the money to buy it.

Everyone turns to Trunks

Trunks: What? If you must know, Ubb promised to do some errands for me at Capsule Corp to pay me back!

Ubb: From what he’s told me about the job, I’m gonna be busy for a while!

Pan: You did that for me? I…I don’t know what to say!

Ubb: Think nothing of it. I just wanted to get you a nice gift, that’s all.

Pan: You’re amazing Ubb! *hugs him again*

At this point, Ubb is blushing as he is receiving cold hard stares from Goku, Gohan and Videl, and sniggering looks from both Vegeta and Goten!

Pan: C’mon! Let’s go on one of the rides together!

Ubb: B-But what about everyone else’s presents?

Pan: Don’t worry about that! I can open them later! Let’s go!

Pan grabs Ubb by the hand, and drags him towards one of the rides.

Chichi: My-my! Pan has certainly taken a shine to Ubb hasn’t she?

Gohan: You don’t know the half of it Mom!

Goten: You don’t even know the quarter of it!

Vegeta: From what I can tell, this is only the tip of the iceberg!

Gohan: Are you guy’s telling me you already knew?

Goku: Sorry son, I guess I should own up too.

Videl: Is it really that obvious?

Chichi: What are you guys talking about? The way you’re all talking, it’s almost as if Pan and Ubb were…


…Oh. My. GOD!

Vegeta: I believe the penny has just dropped!

Chichi: How the hell could all of you have known, and not do anything about it?!

Gohan: Well, It’s not that simple Mom! As you know, Pan can be a little headstrong…

Videl: Everytime we tried to talk to her, she would dismiss our concerns out of turn and say that we were being perverted for even thinking such a thing!

Chichi: Well what about Ubb?

Goku: Well, he’s a good kid. He’s so quiet, It’s almost impossible to get anything outta him. I just didn’t want to hurt his feelings.

Chichi: Well if all of you won’t do anything about it, I will! *storms off*

Videl: Do you think we should follow her?

Goku: I think so. Thinks could get ugly!

Gohan: Let’s hurry!

And with that, the three family members chase after Chichi, as she chases after Pan and Ubb!

Goten: HA! This is absolutely priceless! This may be the best birthday party I’ve ever been to! EVER!

Vegeta: I think you’re right Goten I think you’re right!

Aoi: I think it’s so cute! In a lot of ways, it’s a lot like Romeo and Juliet!

Trunks: What was that all about just now? Chichi looked pissed as usual!

Vegeta: You don’t know the half of it!

Goten: You don’t even know the quarter of it!

-----------------------------------

Pan and Ubb were snuggling together on the Ferris wheel.

Pan: I know choosing you as my boyfriend was a good idea.

Ubb: Choosing me? Were there other choices?

Pan: Well, ummm, don’t get mad, but I was considering Trunks for a while.

Ubb: Trunks?

Pan: Yeah, but he’s too tied up with Capsule Corp to be a steady boyfriend anyway!

Ubb: *sarcastically* Well, isn’t that just great for me!

Pan: C’mon Ubb! Besides, Trunks isn’t as kind and as patient as you are. Or as good looking either! *wink*

Ubb: Haha! I just can’t win against you can I?

Pan: Sure you can, with your magnificent man-rod!

Ubb: Sounds like a challenge to me……what the?

Pan: What is it?

Ubb: I’m not sure, but I think I can see your Grandmother heading towards us, FAST!

Pan: Really? D-do you think she knows about us?

Ubb: By the look on her face, I would say yes! I can see Goku and your Mom and Dad too!

Pan: Oh shit! We have to get outta here!

Ubb: Right! Hold on tight!

Pan: What are you…? Oh right! Instant Transmission!

Ubb: Exactly! Here we go!

Meanwhile, on the ground Chichi was getting closer to the ride they were on, and saw them disappear right before her eyes.

Chichi: Goku!! Why did you have to teach that punk how to teleport?!

Goku: Well I didn’t know this was gonna happen, did I?

Chichi: We can’t quit yet! We have to keep searching! Lets go!

Chichi runs off into the crowd.

Gohan: This is gonna turn into a VERY long day, eh Dad?

Goku: Sure looks like it. We’d better hurry after her!

Gohan: Right!

Krillin and family were having Ice-Cream at the café, when Pan and Ubb turned up out of no-where.

Krillin: Whoa there! Where did you two come from?

Ubb: Sorry Krillin! Just still trying to get the hang of Instant Transmission!

Krillin: Don’t worry about it! If I were younger, I would’ve loved to learn that technique as well!

Marron: You know, I’ve only just noticed that you and Pan appear to be awfully close. Did something happen between you two?

Pan: Ahhh! It’s no big deal, really!

Eighteen: I know a little something about love, and I would say you two have got it bad!

Krillin: You’re right Eighteen! It’s written all over your faces!

Ubb: Ahhh! Is it that obvious?!


Eighteen: Do your parents know what you’re doing, Pan?

Pan: Well……

Eighteen: You’re one naughty little girl, aren’t you? *wink*

Pan: Geez! Why is everyone making such a big deal about this? I’m very mature for my age!

Marron: But you’re still underage! My god! It’s like a dirty little secret just bursting to get out! Have you guys done it yet?

Krillin: Marron! They wouldn't do something like that! ……Would they?

Both Ubb and Pan stare at the floor and shift their feet nervously.

Eighteen: I can only imagine that your mother and father are very worried about you.

Pan: Yeah. I know.

Eighteen: All I can say is, if you really love him, be prepared to face the consequences of your actions. Got it?

Pan: Got it! Thanks for understanding Eighteen!

Eighteen: Think nothing of it! I know a little something about forbidden love, don’t I Krillin? *wink*

Krillin: Whoa! Geez! Is it me, or is it getting hot in here! I need some more Ice cream!

Marron: They do make a cute couple, don’t they?

Krillin: They sure do. Gohan and Videl may probably come around over time, and I think even Goku wouldn’t have too many objections, but I would be scarred as hell if Chichi found out!

Chichi: You’re damn right to be scared!!

Everyone turned round to see Chichi right behind them, ready to pounce!

Ubb: Oh crap! We’ve gotta go, NOW

Pan: You’ll get no arguments from me!

Chichi: Get back here, you two!

As Chichi charged towards the couple, Ubb and Pan Jumped under the table Krillin, Eighteen and Marron were sitting at. When Chichi pulled up the tablecloth, they were gone.

Chichi: Teleported again?! GOKU!!

Goku: Owww! My ears!

Gohan: Looks like they got away again!

Krillin: Hey guys! What’s all the hubbub?

Chichi grabs Krillin by the scruff of his shirt.

Chichi: Where did they go?! Did they tell you anything?!

Krillin: I……don’t……know…anything!

Goku: Chichi! Let Krillin go!

Eighteen: He’s telling the truth! Let him go Chichi!

After a moment, Chichi releases her grip on Krillin. Krillin promptly straightens himself up.

Chichi: Do you know anything Eighteen? Did they say anything?

Eighteen: Only that they were madly in love with each other. You can understand that, can’t you?

Chichi: Are you crazy? Pan is too young to be having sex! Simple as that!

Eighteen: Even if they have true feeling for each other?

Chichi: I’m not sure where you’re going with this Eighteen, but I suggest you stay outta my way! I’m in NO mood for such talk!

Chichi turns to the others.

Chichi: This isn’t working! We need to try something different!

Gohan: Well now that I think about it, can’t he only teleport to some he knows?

Goku: You’re right! If he stays within the park area, he can’t get very far!

Videl: Does that mean that, if we just hang around all our friends and family, we can catch them?

Goku: Yeah! We might have to split up to cover more ground though.

Chichi: Right! I’ll take Master Roshi, Puar and Oolong, Goku takes Yamcha, Tien and Chaosu, Gohan take Vegeta and Trunks, and Videl takes Goten and Aoi. Let’s go guys! We can’t let them get away!

And with that, Chichi charges off into the distance.

Goku: I hate to say it, but I kinda feel sorry for those two.

Gohan: Regardless Dad, they have to be stopped before more people get hurt!

Eighteen: Are you so sure about that Gohan?

Gohan: What do you mean Eighteen? Are you saying that what they’re feeling right now about each other is NOT just teenage hormones running wild?

Eighteen: Why don’t you sit down with the two of them, and find out?

Gohan: I intend to! Let’s go!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Puar and Oolong were quietly enjoying their candy floss, while Master Roshi was trying to hit on a couple of cute girls. His pursuit was interrupted however, when Ubb and Pan appeared directly in front of him. This freaked the two girls out, and they ran off.

Roshi: Whaaa? Ubb? Is that you?

Ubb: Uhh, yes Master Roshi. Sorry to have interrupted you like that!

Pan: Yeah, sorry!

Roshi: Pan too! Well isn’t that a sight! And she’s wearing a dress too!

Pan: Sorry Master, but we can’t stay for long! We have to hide, quickly!

Roshi: Hide? On your birthday? What’s happened?

Ubb: All you need to know, is that Chichi is after us, and she’s mad as hell!

Roshi: Chichi? Well why didn’t you just say so! I know what it’s like to get on the bad side of that lady! She scares the heck outta me too!

Pan: Let’s go Ubb!

Ubb: Right! This way!

The couple run round the corner, only to back-peddle as they are confronted by Chichi!

Chichi: You thought you could get away, didn’t you? Well the party’s over for you two!

Pan: Grandma! Be reasonable! It’s not like you don’t know who Ubb is, is it? He’s a nice guy, and a great fighter. That’s why I like him!

Chichi: That doesn't matter! The fact of the matter is, you’re under age, and sleeping with anyone at your age is against the law. MY law!!

Chichi lunges at Pan to grab her, but Ubb steps in at the last second and teleports them both to safety. Chichi ends up with a face full of candy floss that was dropped on the floor by Puar!


Unfortunately, no sooner had the two come out of Instant Transmission, Ubb was grabbed from behind by Gohan!

Gohan: Gotcha!

Ubb: Ahhhh! Gohan?!

Pan: Dad, NO!! Let him go!

Gohan: Don’t worry, I’m not gonna hurt him! I want to talk, that’s all!

Pan: R-really? You‘re not gonna hurt him?

Gohan: Just as long as he promises not to teleport you away again. Do you swear you won’t do that Ubb?

Ubb: ……you have my word, on one condition.

Gohan: Name it.

Ubb: You won’t punish Pan. If you do that, I will take full responsibility.

Pan: Ubb, NO!!

Ubb: I forced her to have sex with me. I’m the worse scum ever.

Pan: It’s not true! I’m the one who forced him! I’m the one who should take all the blame!

Gohan: Geez! You guys really like each other, don’t you?

Just at that moment, Goku and Videl arrived.

Goku: Ah HA! So you caught him! Good Job Gohan!

Videl: Wow. For a while there, I really didn’t think we’d be able to catch them!

Gohan: Well, to be honest, he didn’t put up much of a fight. It seems he was more willing to sacrifice himself to protect Pan here.

Videl: Really? Double wow! I’m impressed!

Goku: Looks like I taught you better than I thought, eh Ubb?

Ubb: Looks like it! Um, Gohan? Can you let me go now?

Videl: Gohan! Can we really trust him?

Gohan: I believe above all else, that Ubb is a man of his word.

As Gohan let Ubb go, Pan ran up to him and hugged him. Ubb hugged her back, showing everyone his devotion to her.

????: Stop that…right NOW!!

Everyone turned around to see Chichi standing behind them, with bits of candy floss covering her face and hair!

Chichi: There is…NO WAY…that I’ll…allow…my granddaughter…to be INTIMATE with someone TWICE HER AGE!!

Goku: Now-now, Chichi dear! Take it easy! You don’t want to give yourself a heart-attack or something…

Chichi: One more word out of you Goku, and make sure you can never go Super Saiyan ever again!

Goku: Sorry. My bad. *quietly slips away*

Pan: If you don’t like the fact that me and Ubb are together, why don’t you just leave us alone and go bother someone else?

Chichi: How can I stand idly by and allow this to continue? You’re not even out of school, and you’re fraternising with an older man!

Pan: But don’t you understand that I love him?

Chichi: You THINK you love him! I bet he whispered sweet nothings in your ear, promising you a ton of the things just so that he could get into your panties!

Pan: I was the one who made the first move! And the second and third! I made sure there was no way he could resist me!

And with that comment, Chichi slapped Pan across her face.

Chichi: How COULD YOU!! How could you be so stupid! No granddaughter of mine should EVER act in such a slutty and perverted way!

Goku quickly stepped in to prevent things from getting any worse!

Goku: Chichi that’s ENOUGH! You’ve made your point! Just leave it to Gohan and Videl to deal with Pan in their own way!

Ubb leapt towards Pan to comfort her as Goku lead Chichi past Gohan and Videl.

Chichi: You’d better make sure you punish Pan for this, Gohan and Videl! And make sure those two can NEVER see each other again or there’ll be hell to pay! You understand?

Gohan: Uhh, sure Mom. I’ll make sure Pan gets the message.

As Goku and Chichi walked off further into the amusement park, Gohan and Videl approached the couple as the rest of the gang looked on, eager to see what the outcome of this situation would be. Pan was still rubbing the side of her face as she looked up at her parents. Ubb hugged her close, as if to protect her from another assault.

Videl: What are we gonna do with you two, eh?

Pan: I guess this means my pocket money won’t be as much this month, eh?

Ubb: Don’t worry Pan! No matter what happens, I will do whatever it takes to protect you!

Videl: Look Ubb, we know you mean well, but it’s just not okay for you to be doing this kind of thing with Pan! Especially since pretty much everyone knows now!

Gohan: One thing’s for sure, we can’t be seen to be going easy on our only daughter, can we? If we do, my Mom’s gonna see to it we ALL suffer the consequences!

Pan: But I can’t give this up! I love Ubb!

Gohan: I know Pan, I know…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that evening, Pan and Ubb were sitting on a secluded beach near his home island. They both looked on as the sun set before their eyes, trailing a beautiful shimmering effect across the water. Unfortunately, the calm noise of the sea could not quieten their troubled minds.

The decision had been made that after today’s events, the two were to never be allowed to spend time alone together again. This was to be the last few hours before they were to not see each other again for a very long time.

Pan: Well, it looks like you were right all along Ubb.

Ubb: Yeah, but to be honest, I wish I’d been wrong. This is the last few hours we’ll be able to spend together.

Pan: I know.

There was a long pause, as they both admired the view.

Pan: Ubb?

Ubb: Yeah?

Pan: If I was older, you know, a lot older, would you still want to go out with me?

Ubb: Definitely. You’re the first girl to make me not worry about the responsibilities of having to save the world from some crazed uber maniac! You showed me how to have fun. You showed me how to fall in love. That kind of thing is much more powerful than I ever realised.

Pan: Its stuff like this that makes me love you so much! You’re so deep and wise for such a young guy! And you’re strong and brave and selfless. I really enjoyed myself every time we spend time together, which makes it all the worse when I know that we may never see each other again!

Pan starts to cry.

Ubb: Please don’t cry Pan! I can’t stand to see you so upset!

Pan: Hold me Ubb. Hold me close and never let me go!

They share a close embrace.

After a while, Pan felt Ubb’s hands travel up to her shoulders, and then pull the straps of her dress down over her shoulders.

Pan: Ubb…

Ubb: Don’t say anything, please. Just let me have you…one last time.

Pan: I love you so much. I want to do it too…one last time.

Ubb pulled Pan’s dress down to reveal the youthful innocence he fell I love with. Pan was blushing, but her face showed a blissful acceptance. They kissed, and the world fell away around them…

As Ubb lay on top of her, Pan pulled his shirt away to reveal his rock hard physique. They kissed again, this time a passionate lusty kiss, with lots of tongue play.

They rushed to take each other’s clothes off, until they both lay naked on the sand. Ubb’s cock was full erect and twitching, ready to plunge into Pan’s tight pink holes.

Ubb: Can I stick it in?

Pan: My ass, stick it in my ass!

Ubb: Why?

Pan: It’s more fun that way! See if you can get your whole cock into my ass!

Ubb: Okay! Here I come!

Ubb pressed the head of his penis against Pan’s anal bud. He pushed deeper until he got the tip into her ass, causing her to moan deeply!

Pan: I…can feel it! Your giant throbbing veiny cock inside me! It’s so amazing!

Ubb: Are you okay? I hope I wasn’t too quick for you.

Pan: I’m okay. I want you to thrust into me deeper and deeper until I pass out!

Ubb: Okay!

From a slow and steady pace, Ubb began to speed up his thrusting into Pan’s ass. As he was fucking her, Pan was stimulating her clit until it became a throbbing nub. Her pussy was becoming wetter and wetter as she started using two of her fingers to stimulate the inside of her vagina.

Pan: Oh god! My body feels so hot! You’re driving me crazy!

Ubb: Me too! It feels like your ass is sucking me in!

Pan: You’re so good……you’re so good at this!

Ubb: You haven’t seen anything yet! I’m gonna take you to heaven and back!

While still inside her, Ubb lifted Pan off the ground towards his chest. With is muscular arms clamped around her waist, he started sucking on her nipples and pumping into her ass. Pan could feel the intense sensations running through her nipples, pussy and ass.

Pan: So hot! My body feels so hot!

Ubb: I’m about to shoot my load in your ass!

Pan: Do it! Spray all your juice into my ass!

As Ubb’s body tensed up, he could feel his cum flowing through his cock and blast into Pan’s ass! Pan could feel so much warm, sticky liquid filling up her ass, she thought it would never end! After Ubb had finished, he slowly pulled his cock out of her ass, leaving Pan feeling very full indeed!

Pan: Y-you filled me up with your man-seed! My stomach hurts!

Ubb: I’m sorry. I had no idea I could cum so much!

Pan: I can feel it coming out! I think I need to shit it out!

Ubb: Sounds embarrassing! Should I turn away?

Pan: No, wait. I WANT you to watch me poop your cum out of me!

Ubb: You really are a dirty girl, aren’t you?

As Ubb looked on at the perverted display, Pan turned her back, knelt down on the ground and aimed her anus towards him. Her anus began to bulge outward, and a ton of white creamy liquid spewed forth, dribbling down between her ass cheeks onto the ground between her legs! To make things even more interesting, Pan began to pee at the same time! The pervertedy satisfied look on her face was enough to get Ubb’s cock hard again!

Ubb: My god! It’s so disgusting, but I can’t look away!

Pan: So warm…your cum feels so warm!

After all the cum had been expelled from Pan’s ass, the couple lay together on the sand and began kissing and stroking each other.

Ubb: I wish I could fill your pussy with my cum.

Pan: Why do you say that?

Ubb: You’re still a virgin right?

Pan: Well yeah, but you can do it if you want. I wouldn’t mind losing my virginity to you, Ubb.

Ubb: Thank you Pan, but I want you to remain a virgin. It wouldn’t be fair on the next guy you fall in love with to know that you’ve already been “taken”.

Pan: Who says I’ll ever fall in love with anyone else?

Ubb: You will. I know you’ll make some other guy really happy some day.

Pan: ……Ubb.

Ubb: I know. I’m a really nice guy, right?

Pan: Yeah. Can you do me one last favour?

Ubb: Name it.

Pan: Rape my ass until it’s raw!

Ubb: I think I can do that!

For the last time, Ubb lifted up her leg and plunged his huge hard on into her slack anus.

Ubb: It’s going in easier than last time!

Pan: That’s because your big ‘ol cock stretched it wider!

Ubb: Do you think I’ll be able to feel your womb through the wall of your anus?

Pan: Wha? What does that mean?

Ubb: Well, if I come in at the right angle, I bet you’ll be able to feel the tip of my cock rubbing against it!

Pan: Really? I thought I was perverted, but I guess I don’t know as much as I thought I did! Go ahead and do it, Ubb!

Getting into position, Ubb pressed the tip of his penis against the wall of Pan’s anus. Pan could feel the pressure of his cock squeezing against her womb, which in turn was squeezing against her bladder!

Ubb: It may be looser, but your ass is still a tight little hole!

Pan: Look! Your cock is making my belly bulge outwards!

Ubb: Does it hurt?

Pan: Not really, I just feel like I wanna pee!

Ubb: Well I’d love to see that! Let’s see if we can!

Grabbing her arms, Ubb pushed deep into Pan’s ass, pushing hard against her womb and bladder!

Pan: I-I can’t hold it in any more! I’m gonna pee!

Ubb: That’s it! Let it all out!

Ubb pushed as hard as he could, causing a flood of clear liquid to erupt from Pan’s urethra all over the floor! Pan’s body had tensed up from the intense feeling that had flowed through her loins, and then her body went limp soon afterwards.

Ubb: Are you okay Pan?

Pan: So…good…I’m still…cumming…

Ubb: Wow. I’ve never seen anything like that before…

Pan: Just…give me…a moment.

Pan’s body was still spasming from the orgasm that was rushing through every inch of her. Ubb went to look at her face, and saw that she had a big silly grin on her face. She looked really happy and contented.

Pan: Oh Ubb, I love you so much! I wish this moment would never end!

Ubb: I love you too Pan. I’m glad I was able to give this gift to you before we were separated.

Pan:……do you think we’ll ever be able to be together in the future?

Ubb: Who knows? There is one thing I know for sure.

Pan: What is it?

Ubb: I’ll never forget you. Not in a 100 years, not in a thousand, not even in a million!

Pan: Oh, Ubb!

And with that, the star-crossed lovers continued to enjoy each other until the sun disappeared over the horizon.

The End!

No comments:

Post a Comment