Tuesday, 1 April 2008

Streets of Rage Hentai - Blaze & Shiva

This little story is a continuation of Episode 6 of my Streets of Rage: Love Triangle series (which I uploaded on my main blog). The story in that episode became quite perverted near the end, and I wanted to carry over that perverted energy into a sidestory, to avoid perverting the main series too much (a lot harder than it sounds!).

I'm taking the lust that Shiva had for Blaze on it's head this time round. The noble warrior becomes the slave to the powerful woman! You've just gotta love the femdom fetish! If you don't like the thought of a guy taking it where no man would want to, don't read on!

Streets of Rage Hentai - Blaze & Shiva

It was late, and Shiva was sneaking through the streets at night, taking care to make sure that no-one was following him. Considering just how fast he could move, it was unusual to think that Shiva would be worried about anyone trying to follow him.

He eventually got to an out of the way hotel at the outskirts of the city. After checking behind him one last time for pursuers, he went inside.

Shiva: I have a reservation for room 218.

Clerk: 218? Ah! Mister Shiva! Miss fielding is expecting you. Here’s the key.

Shiva: Thank you.

Clerk: Hope you have a wonderful evening!

Shiva: I intend to.

When he got to room 218, Shiva opened the door with the key the clerk had given him. As he stepped through, he saw Blaze standing before him, arms crossed. She was wearing a tight latex brassiere, padded fighting gloves, fishnet stockings and high-heel stilettos. She looked very pissed.

Blaze: You’re late!

Shiva: It couldn’t be helped. Those idiots I live with tried to….

Blaze cut him off by kneeing him in the gut. He fell to his knees, and Blaze grabbed his hair.

Blaze: I don’t give a shit. Get over here!

Blaze: I expect you to be a good boy while you’re here, got it?

Shiva: Of course, but could you not to be too aggressive?

Blaze gives him a backhanded slap that knocks him to the ground.

Blaze: Don’t you DARE talk back to me like that! While you’re here, you will follow my orders to the letter! That means, you will not speak unless spoken to, and you will address me as Mistress Blaze, or you would be punished severely. Is that understood?

Shiva: Y-yes, Mistress Blaze. I will do whatever you ask.

Blaze: Good. Now, take all your clothes off. Do it NOW!

Shiva: Yes, Mistress Blaze. *strips*

Blaze: I have a present for you.

Blaze goes over to the bed and pulls out a large flat box from under it.

Blaze: It’s a new set of bondage gear to replace the ones you soiled the last time you were here. Hurry up and put it on.

Shiva: Yes, Mistress.

Shiva opens the box and proceeds to put on the new gear. The smell of fresh plastic flowed from the straps and buckles.

After a moment, he was fully decked out in what was in reality nothing more than black straps tied around his naked body with buckles. The straps were tied around each of his joints, and also tied around his penis and testacies.

Blaze pulled out a wooden box, which opened to reveal a plethora of sex toys, aids and lubricants. She pulled out a small whip, which had many strands coming out of the end of it.

Blaze: This is known as the Cat ‘O Nine Tails. It’s not as extreme as a normal, full sized whip…*cracks whip on Shiva’s back*…but it’s more than able to inflict pain where necessary!

Shiva cried out in pain for a moment, but was able to control himself as the pain subsided.

Shiva: T-thank you very much, Mistress Blaze!

Blaze: Hmmm, you seem to like it. Maybe I’ll give you some more!

Blaze struck Shiva a few more times with the whip, hitting various parts of his body, including his cock. Blaze noticed that Shiva was getting a hard-on from being hit and feeling pain.

Blaze: You really are a masochist, aren’t you?

Shiva: Y-yes Mistress Blaze! Enduring pain makes me a better fighter!

Blaze: Well I don’t know about that! Your past couple fights with me didn’t seem to help you that much! I’m getting bored now. Lick my cunt.

Shiva: Yes Mistress.

Blaze went to sit on the end of the bed and spread her legs wide, exposing her pussy. Shiva crawled on his hand and knees towards her. He started to work his tongue between her pussy lips and suck her clit.

Blaze: Don’t just work there! Use that tongue of yours to clean my asshole as well!

Shiva moved his tongue down to her anus and started to lick there as well.

Blaze: Mmmmm! Good! Now, DEEPER!

Shiva used his tongue to probe into her butt-hole. As Blaze massaged her clit, she was getting very wet. Her pussy was sopping with her pussy juice.

Blaze: Good Job. Now, lie down on the bed. I want to do a 69.

Shiva: Yes Mistress Blaze.

Shiva climbed onto the bed and lay on his back, his erect cock sticking up and twitching. Blaze got on top of him and straddled his face with her pussy, while she started to play with is cock.

As Shiva continues to lick the pussy juice from Blaze’s cunt, while she worked on his swollen cock. She started wanking his cock, playing her tongue around the head and into the pee-hole in the top, and taking the entire length of his rod in her mouth.

Blaze: I think I’m going to pleasure myself now. Don’t move!

She got up and sat down on his cock with her pussy. As she worked herself up and down on his cock, she was getting wetter and wetter. Pussy juice was starting to gush from her hole.

Blaze: So good! Your cock feels so good inside my pussy! But I bet it will feel even better in my ass!

Shiva’s cock was still sticky, so there was no trouble for Blaze when she placed her ass hole on top of it. Bit by bit, the throbbing, vein covered cock slipped into Blaze’s ass-hole. That was pretty much all Shiva could take, and he shot another load into Blaze’s ass!

Blaze: Huh? You came already?!

Shiva: I’m…so sorry mistress. I just couldn’t hold on any longer!

Blaze: You do know that you’re going to have to be punished, don’t you?

Shiva: I’m willing to accept any punishment you deem necessary, my mistress.

Blaze: You don’t even know what I’m going to do to you yet!

Blaze goes back to the sex toy box, rummages through each toy until she finds a strap-on dildo. She puts one end into her pussy and straps the rest to her waist.

Blaze: Right! Get over here and suck this thing!

Shiva: *looks nervous* Ahhhh, y-yes Mistress Blaze.

Shiva moved over to the edge of the bed and started to lick and suck the large strap-on.

Blaze: Make sure that the whole thing is well lubricated, It’ll make it easier for you in the long run!

Shiva made sure to lick and suck every inch of the dildo, but after he was done, Blaze was still concerned.

Blaze: If we’re gonna get the whole thing in, we may need a little extra assistance!

Shiva: Mistress?

Blaze moved back to the sex box and pulled out a bottle of lubricant. She liberally sloshed a load onto the dildo and massaged it all over, then poured some onto her breasts and massaged it on them as well.

Blaze: Turn round, so that your ass is facing me.

Shiva looked shocked for a second, but then did as he was told and turned round so that he was on all fours, and his ass was facing towards Blaze.
Blaze moved right up to Shiva’s ass and placed the tip of the dildo right next to his anus. Shiva was feeling really tense, but he tried to relax and braced himself for what was about to happen next. Nothing happened.

Shiva: M-mistress? Aren’t you going to punish me?

Blaze: Um, Shiva? Are you sure you want me to do this?

*Shiva chuckled to himself*

Shiva: It’s all right Blaze! I’m totally fine with it, I DID cum in your ass without permission didn’t I?

Blaze: That’s not what I meant! As a guy, don’t you find it a bit strange? Is there SOMETHING you want to tell me?

Shiva: Heh heh, lets just say I like being dominated by strong women!

Blaze: Look, I know you asked me to act out this whole “Mistress” fantasy of yours, but how do I know you really want this? Once I do it, I can’t just take it back you know!

Shiva: Since we met again, we’ve had two rematches. You won them both, fair and square. I thought my training would be enough, but it’s clear to me that you have more fighting potential then I’ll ever have. Therefore there’s nothing more for me to do than to yield to your superiority.

Blaze: I bet you wouldn’t be saying that if I were a man!

Shiva: Indeed! It’s true that sometimes you learn more from defeat than victory. I learned that you are probably the only person I know, that I feel that I can let my guard down with. I’ve always had a thing for you Blaze. We’ve shared a bond with each other in combat, so I know I can trust you. Please Blaze, I want you to do this.

Blaze: Shiva….

Blaze pushes the dildo into Shiva’s ass. His whole body tenses up as it goes in, inch by inch, until it’s all the way in. They both stop moving, taking in the feelings and sensations that are running through their bodies.

Blaze: Are…..you…..alright….Shiva?

Shiva: Yes…..please…..continue….

Blaze: ……………………Okay.

Blaze starts to pump the strap-on back and forth into Shiva’s ass. At first, Shiva’s muscles are tensed up, but as the pumping becomes easier he starts to get into it. He starts to move his hips with Blaze’s thrusts.

Blaze: You’re….really…..getting into this…..aren’t you?

Shiva: Only…because…it’s…you!

Blaze speeds up her thrusting. Even though Shiva was receiving the most pleasure, the other end of the dildo that was inside Blaze’s pussy was making her wet as well, as pussy juice was leaking from between her legs.

They got faster and faster, and moaned and groaned louder and louder until they both climaxed! Arching his back, Shiva shot a load of spunk onto the bed. Blaze gushed a load of pussy juice all over the floor. They both slumped onto the bed, letting the pleasurable sensations run through their bodies. It was a good five minutes before either of them could move again!

Blaze: That…was amazing!

Shiva: That was one of the most intense sensations I have ever felt. Thank you.

Blaze: Right back at ya, handsome!

Shiva: Seems like we really messed up the bed. I feel sorry for the hapless chump that has to clean this up!

Blaze: Well I ordered the room, I say we make a right mess before we leave! I just wonder what we should do next?

Shiva: I’ve just had an idea.

Shiva moves over to the sex box and pulls out a huge double-ended dildo. He then lifted his leg onto the bed and squeezes one end into his ass!

Shiva: Care to join me?

Blaze: Wow! I never knew you were such a pervert! *pauses* Okay, I’m in, ALL the way in!

The two get onto the spunk-covered bed and position themselves so that they’re sitting down facing each other. Blaze moves closer, and places the other end of the dildo into her ass. They move closer to each other, so that only a small bit of the dildo could be seen in between them.

Shiva: Are you ready?

Blaze: Ready when you are!

They start to grind their asses onto the dildo. A tempo starts to build up between them. Shiva is wanking his cock, Blaze is rubbing her clit. They look into each other’s eyes, and are totally turned on by what they see. Their bodies are dripping with sweat and cum.

Shiva: Mistress Blaze…..I think…..I’ve reached….my limit! I…can’t ….hold on….anymore!

Blaze: Me too….shall we….go…..together?

Shiva: Yes…..Mistress Blaze….I’m gonna to CUM!!

Blaze: I-I’m CUMMING!!

They both climax at the same time, sending a torrent of male and female sex juice into the air, and all over their bodies! They both slumped back onto the bed, their bodies totally spent and covered from head to toe in thick, gooey juice!

Blaze: I’ve…..never….cum so hard…in my entire life!

Shiva: I’ve never….been so…happy in….entire life!

Blaze: You were amazing!

Shiva: I never knew a woman could gush so much juice!

Blaze: That’s because my weekly training sessions focus on ALL the muscles! Even the ones that can’t be seen!

Shiva: I am truly humbled. *looks round* It might take a while to clean all this up though!

Blaze: You know, I could just order YOU to clean all this up, you know!

Shiva: I think in this case, we’re BOTH responsible here! C’mon Mistress!

Blaze: Aughhh! So the role-play is over now is it?

Shiva: Afraid so. Why don’t you come over here and give me a kiss?

Blaze: Yes, Master Shiva!

Blaze crawls over to where Shiva was laying and kissed him on the cheek.

Blaze: So, are we going to make this a regular thing or what?

Shiva: The decision is entirely up to you, Blaze. I’m just grateful that you let me be with you tonight. You’re an amazing woman, do you know that?

Blaze: You’re gonna have to work a LOT harder than that, Shiva!

Shiva pulls Blaze closer to him.

Shiva: I know. Right now, I don’t want this moment to ever end. How about you?

Blaze: That kind of sweet talk doesn’t work on me Shiva…...well….maybe a little bit!

END!

No comments:

Post a Comment