Saturday, 10 May 2008

Dragonball Hentai - Goku and Pan - Episode 1

This is the second Dragonball hentai I've written. After watching Dragonball GT, I kinda fell in love with the realationship between Goku and his granddaughter Pan. This chemistry gave me the idea to write a short incest-related story (I might as well, I've already done underage sex in the Pan & Ubb story!).

It was only going to be a single story, but I ended up fleshing out the story more, which meant I had to split the story into three for the sake of length. Using the "Pan as cute loli" theme, I ended up adding a sex scene with Chichi to also attract the MILF lovers out there! Sufficed to say, Goku's gonna get a lot of action! ~_^

Goku and Pan were having lunch at a café in the city. Goku had promised to take Pan shopping for Gohan, but as usual had forgotten to bring his wallet (not had he had much money to begin with), so Pan ended up paying anyway!

Pan: I can’t believe you didn’t bring any money Grandpa! You’re completely hopeless!

Goku: I know Pan, I know. It’s just that I don’t normally have a need to carry money with me!

Pan: Only because you grew up in the wild! You must be old enough now to know how important money is these days!

Goku: Yeah, I know. I pretty much get nagged by your grandmother every day about getting a job. The only problem is, nearly every job I’ve ever applied for I was fired from almost immediately!

Pan: Geez, I’d hate to see what your CV looks like…

Goku: Well anyway, I promise to make it up to you next time. Any thing you want, I’ll do whatever I can to try to get it for you.

Pan: I likely story Grandpa! A likely…*yawns*

Goku: You tired Pan?

Pan: Huh? Well kinda. I had a really weird dream last night. It was kinda scary.

Goku: Scary? What was it about?

Pan: Um, don’t worry about it. It was nothing really.

Goku: C’mon! You can tell me! What was it?

Pan: Well…it was dark.

Goku: And?

Pan: I was in a bed. I think I was…naked.

Goku: And? What happened next?

Pan: Eww! Grandpa! That’s perverted! You’re not supposed to interested in something like this?!

Goku: Does it matter? It was a dream anyway, so what does it matter? Just tell me the story!

Pan: Oh great! My Grandpa is a pervert that wants to hear is granddaughter’s sex dreams!

Goku: What can I say? I grew up in the wild!

Pan: Look, if you must know, I don’t think it was my body in the dream.

Goku: Really? How did you know?

Pan: Well…I had breasts.

Goku: Well you have breasts.

Pan: Nooo! Not like mine! I’m talking about big breasts! Like a C cup or something. To be honest I’m still waiting for mine to come through.

Goku: Well, if it’s any conciliation, I think you have very cute brea…

Pan: Stop right there! I think we should end this conversation right here!

Goku: Did I say something wrong?

Pan: Let’s just go home Grandpa! And PROMISE ME you won’t tell anyone that we discussed this. ANYONE!

Goku: Alright, alright! I promise! Let’s go.

As the two walked home, Goku couldn’t resist asking Pan about her dream again.

Goku: Okay, so it wasn’t your body. What happened next?

Pan: I’m not taking about it.

Goku: Auuuhh c’mon! The suspense is killing me! You’ve gotta tell me!

Pan: No.

Goku: I’m not gonna stop bothering you until you tell me what happened next!

After 2 minutes of constant and incessant pleading, Pan eventually gave up.

Pan: Alright!! I’ll tell you what happened next. Just don’t tell anyone, okay?

Goku: I swear. So what happened?

Pan: I was laying on the bed, and this man came over to me. We kissed and cuddled for a bit, then he stuck his…thing…in my… thing.

Goku: His thing in your thing?

Pan: You KNOW what I’m talking about, idiot!

Goku: ……OHHHhhhh, I get it now! ……Was it good?

Pan: GRANDPA!!

Goku: OWWW! Okay! I’m sorry! I’ll stop now!

Pan: I should think so to, you filthy pervert!

Eventually, they got to Pan’s door.

Goku: Just ask me one question. What did the guy look like?

Pan: …I…can’t remember clearly. All I remember is that he had a really buff body, and spiky hair.

Goku: Spiky hair?

Pan: Yeah.

Goku: Was it kinda like…mine?

Pan: See you, Grandpa!

Pan took all her shopping, and closed the door behind her.

Goku stood there for a moment, wondering what the heck was going on in the little mind of his granddaughter.

/////////////////////////////////////

When he got back home, he was greeted at the door by Chichi. Somehow, she looked different. Her face was flushed, and she was breathing heavily. She had a very lusty look on her face!

Goku: Chichi? You alright?

Chichi: Goten is at Trunks, we have the house all to ourselves! Let’s fuck!

Goku: Again? It’s only been one day since we last did it Chichi! I’m not as young as I used to be!

Chichi: I don’t want to hear your excuses! You had been away for decades, remember? In all that time, I never had sex with any other men, even though I was really tempted! As far as I’m concerned, your cock is my property, to be used how I want, WHEN I want! And. I. Want. It. NAO!!

Goku: Fair enough. I am curious though: How come you’ve been so horny lately?

Chichi: I’ll explain later. Right now…

Chichi pulled her skirt aside to reveal that she wasn’t wearing any underwear, and her pussy was sopping wet!

Chichi: …mama needs Saiyan cock!

Before Goku could say anything, Chichi grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the kitchen counter!

She hastily kneeled down in front of him, pulled his pants down and grabbed flaccid penis. Wasting little time, Chichi began to lick and suck on Goku’s cock in an eager attempt to get it to spring into action! It didn’t take long, as she felt it straighten and swell in her mouth!

Chichi: Looks about ready! Shall we proceed to the next stage?

Goku: Ready when you are!

Chichi stood up again, then turned and leaned over the kitchen counter. She raised her leg onto the counter, and flipped the rear flap of her dress over it, revealing her bare ass and pussy! She turned her head towards Goku and beckoned him closer with her finger, come hither eyes, and a sexy smile!

Needing little encouragement, Goku placed the tip of his swollen meat-rod against the opening of her pussy. In one swift motion, he squeezed his cock into his long suffering wife and began thrusting!

They went slowly at first, breaking into a steady rhythm.

Chichi: That’s it baby! Just the way I like it!

Goku: You know, it’s amazing to think that after all these years and being pregnant twice, your pussy is as tight as ever!

Chichi: That, my dear husband, is because I’ve been constantly training my lower muscles! Have you ever heard of kegels?

Goku: No. What are kegels?

Chichi: Kegels is training for pelvic floor muscles. I tighten and release the muscles in my pussy and ass 100 times every night. My pussy is so strong now, I can even lift weights with it! I’ve heard kegels can even help men with premature ejaculation!

Goku: That’s…more than I need to know! And besides Chichi, I think you know I don’t have that problem!

Chichi: Oh no? What If I challenged you to not cum for the whole night?

Goku: Huh? How is that fair?

Chichi: Well, if you win, I’ll never ask you to get a job ever again!

Goku: Really?! That sounds awesome!

Chichi: You haven’t heard what happens if you lose!

Goku: Uh-oh! Why do I have a feeling I’m not gonna like this?

Chichi: If I make you cum, you have to get a job AND help me with the day-to-day tasks around the house for a whole month! What do you say?

Goku: Deal! As the strongest fighter on the planet, I should have no trouble holding my load!

Chichi: You think so?

Chichi tensed up the muscles in her vagina. The pressure was so intense, that Goku nearly passed out!

Goku: Oh SHIT! What the FUCK WAS THAT?!

Chichi: Think this challenge will be so easy now?

Goku: …Maybe I underestimated my opponent a bit too much this time, eh?

Chichi: I think you did!

The night turned into a very long night for Goku! He and Chichi had sex all around the house, in several different positions! It was taking all of Goku’s stamina to hold on as long as he could and not reach climax, while Chichi was thoroughly enjoying herself! She used every inch of her body to turn Goku on!

More than anything, Goku wanted to shoot his load all over Chichi’s soft and supple breasts, as they swung back and forth in front of him. Her pussy and ass were transporting him to a place of ecstasy and agony in equal measure!

Despite her age, Chichi kept her body in tip top condition. Her skin was like silk to the touch, her breasts were as firm as ever, and her erect nipple stuck out like bullets! Her pussy lips were full and pouty, and her clit was like a small hard rose coloured grape!Combining these points with the fact that she had never done anything like this before made the sex this time the most intense and passionate he’d ever had since marrying her!

Goku was able to last until midnight, but then his willpower abandoned him. In one final defiant act, Goku shot the hugest load of sperm he had ever released all over Chichi’s body! She ended up covered head to toe in Goku’s man-sauce, with it dripping all over the place! Goku’s brief satisfaction was quickly followed by the realisation that he had lost the challenge! A smug Chichi kissed him on the cheek, before heading off to the bathroom to shower, only stopping briefly to lick some of his cum off her hand and gulp it down in one elegant motion!

//////////////////////////////////////

The next morning, Goku woke up to find Chichi had already made preparations for him to go get some groceries from the local store.

Chichi: Hurry up Goku! You’ve got groceries to go buy!

Goku: Uhhh. I’m exhausted! Can’t I sleep in for a couple more minutes?

Chichi: No. You lost the bet, fair and square. If you try to weasel out of it now, I’m only gonna make it worse for you!

Goku: Alright, alright! I’ll get up already!

30 minutes later, Goku was dressed and ready to go.

Chichi: So you’re finally ready? Better late than never! Here’s the list. If you can’t find something, just ask the shop clerk to help you.

Goku: Ye-------s Chichi! Don’t worry! I’ll get everything.

Chichi: We’ll see!

Just as Goku opened the front door, he was surprised to find a very tired looking Pan standing in the doorway!

Goku: Pan?! What are you doing here?

Pan: Can I…talk to you for a…minute, Grandpa?

Goku: Uhh, sure. I’m going to get some groceries, so you might as well come with me.

Pan: Okay.

As they walked away from the house, Goku couldn’t resist the urge to ask Pan what was wrong.

Goku: …are you alright, Pan? You don’t look so good!

Pan: You know those crazy dreams I told you about yesterday?

Goku: You mean…the sex dream?

Pan: I had another one last night. It was the most intense thing I’ve ever experienced in my life! It was almost as if I was awake, but in some kind of trance state!

Goku: I thought you didn’t want to talk about this kinda stuff with your “perverted Grandpa”?

Pan: This is much more serious than you’d think Grandpa! When I woke up, my sheets were totally soaked! I had to quickly hide them before my mom entered my room!

Goku: Really?

Pan: I hate to have to ask, but were you and Grandma having a lot of…

Goku: …well now that you mention it, yeah! What are you getting at?

Pan: It sounds crazy, but I think I was there with you guys, spiritually!

Goku: Spiritually?

Pan: I looked it up this morning. It’s called “Astral Projection”. Somehow, my mind inhabited Grandma’s body when you were having sex with her!

This statement stopped Goku dead.

Goku: Wait, what? How can that be?

Pan: I saw your face clearly. I recognised every room in the house! When I looked in the mirror, I saw Grandma’s face! I…saw…EVERYTHING!!

Goku’s face went pale.

Goku:…e-e-Everything?!

Pan: Grandpa, you have to promise me that you won’t have sex with Grandma!

Goku: What?! How can I do that? If you saw everything, you know how horny she can get!

Pan: You just have to hold off from sex until I can sort this thing out! Please Grandpa!

Goku: I don’t know Pan. I’ll try my hardest, but I don’t think I can guarantee anything!

Pan: But you have to! I’ve got exams coming up! If I fail, I’ll be in serious trouble with Mom and Dad!

Goku paused over the thought of the situation. Pan looked at her watch.

Pan: Oh crap! I’m gonna have to go now, I’ve got an exam this morning! I just hope I don’t fail! Remember your promise, okay Grandpa?

As Pan ran off and flew towards her exam, Goku had a sneaking suspicion that things were only going to go from bad to worse!

////////////////////////////////

Evening came, and Goku was pondering what Pan had told him earlier. He dreaded to think what his granddaughter had seen in her dreams. Just then, Chichi stood in the doorway of the bedroom, wearing nothing but a sheer black negligee with little pink bows on it.

Chichi: You’ve been a very good boy today Goku! I want to reward you for your hard work in helping me today!

Goku: Ahhh! I mean…you don’t have to do that Chichi! As you said before, I should’ve been helping out more often anyway!

Chichi: But I WANT to reward you! To be honest, I’ve been feeling REALLY HORNY recently. I can’t explain it. It’s almost as if someone has been secretly turning me on by pulling on my nipples and clit, and fingering me off! Do you know anything about it Goku?

Goku: NO!! …!! I…I mean no, I have no idea what could be doing something like that to you. Nothing at all! Honestly!

Chichi: O…okay? Anyway, why don’t we get down to it?

Goku: Ahh, I’m still kinda tired from last night Chichi! Can we call a rain check?

Chichi: But I’m so HORNY! If I don’t do something soon, I’ll go crazy!

Goku: B-but I’m REALLY tired! I promise, we’ll have lots of sex next month, okay?

Chichi: Next month? I’ve never known you to turn down free sex Goku! Is something the matter?

Goku: N-not really, I just wanna get a good night’s rest for all the hard work you’re gonna have me doing tomorrow!

Chichi walked up to the bed and climbed up. She moved closer and closer to Goku’s crotch, then without even asking, pulled down his pyjamas and pulled out his cock!

Chichi: Sorry to disappoint you, but I’ve got some “Hard work” for you right now, buster!

At this point, all Goku could think about was how Pan was going to cope with another perverted night of maddening sex! He thought to himself “I’m sorry Pan! I’m so sorry!”.

To be continued!


No comments:

Post a Comment