Saturday, 10 May 2008

Dragonball Hentai - Goku and Pan - Episode 2

Episode 2 of Goku and Pan. More pervertedness continues!

Goku was ready to head out to the city. Chichi had already made the arrangements for him to have an interview with the local postal service, to try and get him a job as a postman. Last night’s sex session had been as intense as the last, and now more than ever, Goku was worried about his granddaughter’s little “Astral Projection” problem!

As soon as he opened the front door, a exhausted looking Pan stumbled into the house, and slumped down on the couch.

Goku: Pan? Are you alright?

Pan: You promised me Grandpa. You promised me you wouldn’t have sex with Grandma, but you didn’t listen, did you?

Goku: Why are you blaming me? It’s not like I had a choice in the matter! Anyway, how did you do in your exam?

Pan: Terrible! No matter how hard I tried, I couldn’t concentrate! I ended up sneaking off to the bathroom to masturbate!

Goku: I’m sorry. One thing that has been bothering me though.

Pan: What is it?

Goku: If you’ve been getting turned on when Chichi was turned on, has she been getting turned on when you’ve been getting turned on as well?

Pan: How should I know? Has she said anything?

Goku: Yeah, she’s mentioned that she’s been feeling a lot hornier recently! Maybe you’re affecting her in the same way she’s affecting you?

Pan: Wha? You’re blaming me now? Oh great! My puberty is turning my grandmother into a horny slut! Things just can’t get any crazier, can they?

Goku: So who is it? A cute guy at school?

Pan: Grandpa!

Goku: Why are you acting shy again all of a sudden? You might as well tell me who he is!

Pan: He’s in my year. He’s really smart and athletic, and every time he takes his shirt off after soccer practice…

Goku: Gotcha. Have you asked him out yet?

Pan: Are you crazy? He’d shoot me down for sure! I couldn’t handle that level of rejection right now!

Goku: Maybe you can ask him after you pass your exams?

Pan: At the rate things are going, I won’t even pass my exams! Not if I can’t figure out what’s happening to me!

Goku: Maybe all you need to do is relieve the pressure before the exam, so you can concentrate on it more easily?

Pan: THAT’S WHAT I’VE BEEN DOING!! It works for a bit but then I get horny again, right in the middle of the exam!

Goku: Really? That’s a pain. You know, there’s one thing that just doesn’t make any sense. If this astral thing creates a psychic link, shouldn’t the link be happening between you and Videl, your mother?

Pan: I was thinking the same thing…

Just then, Chichi walked in.

Chichi: Pan? What are you doing here?

Pan: Oh! Hey Grandma. I was just chatting to Grandpa about…my…EXAMS! Yeah, exams.

Goku: Yeah……exams. I hate exams. All those numbers and letters drive me crazy! A fight against a powerful villain is easier for me than exam paper!

Chichi: Well it’s just as well Pan hasn’t been asking you for help with revision! If she did, she’d fail for sure!

Pan: Heh, that’s funny Grandma! -_-, Seriously though, the amount of revision I have to do these days is killing me right now!

Chichi: It certainly looks like it! You don’t look well Pan! Maybe you should go home and rest up. Do you have any exams today?

Pan: Umm, yeah. I’ve got one in the afternoon. Taking a break before the exam does sound like a good idea though.

Goku: Maybe I should take her home?

Chichi: Okay Goku, but as soon as you’ve done that, you still need to go to that job interview, remember?

Goku: Don’t worry Chichi, I haven’t forgotten! Let’s go Pan!

Pan: See you later Grandma!

Chichi: Bye Pan! See you later Goku! I’ll be expecting good news when you get back!

////////////////////////////////

Goku and Pan were flying back to her home, when she suddenly stopped.

Pan: Ahhh! Oh no! Not again!

Goku: Huh? Now?!

Pan: Yeah! Once it starts, I can’t stop it!

Goku: It must be Chichi! I can’t believe she’s masturbating at home right now!

Pan: I need to land somewhere where no one can see me!

Goku: But we’re in the middle of the city!

Pan: Find a back alley or something, quickly!

Goku: Alright! I’ll help you!

They flew through the city streets until they found some tall buildings with dark alleys to hide in. As soon as they landed, Pan desperately took her shorts and panties off. She crouched down and began rubbing her pussy like it was on fire!

Pan: Oh god! I feel so hot! It just won’t stop!

Goku: I can’t stand to see you like this, Pan! What should I do?!

Pan: Don’t…look at me! It’s…embarrassing!

Goku: Sorry! I won’t look!

Goku turned to face away from his granddaughter. Even though he couldn’t see what was going on, he could still hear her, as she continued to masturbate as if her life depended on it!

Within a minute, she had reached already climax and let out a very loud moan as her whole body tensed up. She slumped onto the floor, utterly exhausted.

Goku thought it would be better to carry her home then leave her just laying in the gutter for any pervert to take advantage! He lifted her off the ground and carried her in his arms as he flew off.

By the time he got back to Pan’s home, she had mostly recovered.

Goku: Glad to see you’re okay! I was really worried about you for a second!
Pan: Thanks Grandpa. I think I should be okay now.

As the entered the empty house, Pan noticed she wasn’t wearing her shorts and panties!

Pan: Grandpa? You didn’t forget to bring my shorts and panties, did you?

Goku: …oops! I was in such a hurry, I must’ve forgotten! Should I go back and get them?

Pan: Oh never mind. I’ll just get another pair from my…ahh!

Goku: Pan?

Pan: Oh, you’ve got to me kidding me!! It’s happening again!

Goku: Again? What the hell is Chichi doing?!

Pan: I-I-I can’t take it any more! Grandpa! Help me!

Goku: What do you want me to do?

Pan slowly turned and moved towards him. She began to grab his pants, trying to pull them off!

Goku: W-what are you doing, Pan?!

Pan: I need…your cock…

Goku: What?! Pan, NO!

Pan: …I need it, Grandpa! Give me…your cock…now!

As the two fell on the floor, Pan climbed on top of him and pulled his pants down. Goku could see she was in some sort of trance state, as she grabbed his penis and began to lick it!

Goku: Pan! You’re not well! You need to stop this before it goes too far!

Pan: I’m…trying…but I can’t…stop myself!

Goku grabbed Pan’s arm to try and stop her, but then she kissed him on the lips! As he pulled away, he was confused by what was happening! His sweet innocent granddaughter had turned into a nymphomaniac!

Pan: Do you want…to fuck me?

Goku: Snap out of it Pan! This isn’t like you! You’re a good girl!

Pan: I’m…a bad girl! I want you to punish me with your big cock!

Goku: Pan, stop it! I’m warning you!

Unable to be reasoned with, Pan flipped round so that her crotch was facing Goku, and her head was near his cock. She began sucking on it, going deeper and deeper as she continued her blow-job! Goku wanted to just yank her off of him, but he was having a hard time ignoring his growing arousal to this perverted situation!

He tried to tell himself to take control of the situation, before it went too far, but as Pan continued to suck his cock, it became harder and harder to resist the primal Saiyan urges within him! With her cute little pussy hovering just a few inches away from his face, Goku felt like he was losing himself in the moment. And he was.

Unable to take any more, he grabbed Pan’s ass and began licking and sucking her pussy!

Pan: Ahhh…so good! Do it harder Grandpa! I wanna cum so much!

Goku began to alternate between sucking on her clit and sticking his tongue inside her pussy. Pan continued to suck on his cock, taking it deeper and deeper into her mouth until it was halfway down her throat!

In one instant, they both came, sending shockwaves of passionate energy cycling through their bodies! Pan’s pussy began squirting her love juice all over Goku’s face, while Goku felt a torrent of his cum spray into his granddaughter’s throat!

They both slumped to the ground immediately afterwards, utterly spent. When Pan came to, she felt an irresistible urge to be sick! Before she could get to the toilet, she ended up puking up all the sperm she swallowed all over the floor! When Goku came to, he saw Pan laying face first in a pool of his cum!

Goku: Well this is gonna be hard to explain to Gohan and Videl, isn’t it?

To be continued!

No comments:

Post a Comment