Saturday, 10 May 2008

Dragonball Hentai - Goku and Pan - Episode 3

It had been two weeks since the incident with Goku and Pan at Pan’s home. Luckily things had settled down afterwards, allowing Pan to concentrate on her exams. She had just barely managed to pass! Goku however, failed to get the Postman job, and Chichi punished him by refusing to have sex with him until he did get a job (which in hindsight ended up being harder on her than him!).

The two had never spoken to each other about what had happened, acting very distant with each other whenever they were around the others.

As a way of apology, Goku took Pan to the beach to spend some family time.

Goku: Hey Pan! Are you ready yet?

Pan: I’ll be out in a second! Let me just get my hat!

As Pan finally walked out of the changing room, Goku noticed that Pan was wearing a cute white one-piece bathing suit and a straw hat.

Goku: Wow Pan! You look really cute!

Pan: Thanks Grandpa! It took me a while to find something I liked, so I eventually just went for something simple! Yours is pretty cool too!

Goku was wearing a pair of orange boxers with his emblem on one side.

Goku: Thanks! I just went for my favourite colour! Stick to what you know, that’s what they say, right?

Pan: Ummm, sure. Let’s get out there and have some fun!

Goku: Yeah!

After a couple of hours, Goku and Pan managed to build a sand castle together, which was going to be quite impressive looking. That is, until a couple of kids playing Frisbee accidentally knocked it over!

Pan: What the hell?! We spent ages on this castle!

KidA: Sorry! My brother has a hard time throwing straight!

KidB: I do not!

KidA: Yes you do!

KidB: NO I DON’T!!

Pan: Will the two of you shut the hell up?! I’m so mad right now, I feel like knocking the two of you into the middle of next week!

Goku: Now-now Pan! Let’s not get worked up over such a silly thing, eh? Let’s just go play in the sea for a bit! It’s bound to cool you off a little bit!

Pan: I suppose so. But by the time I get back, I expect that castle to be fixed, got it? If you don’t, there will be hell to pay!

KidB: O-Okay!

KidA: *gulp* Yes Ma’am!

While the kids desperately tried to fix what they had ruined, Goku and Pan splashed around in the salty sea water for a bit.

Pan: Ha! Take that Grandpa! *Splashes Goku*

Goku: Hey! That’s not fair!

Pan: What’s not fair?

Goku: I just saw you use a Ki blast to make your water attack more powerful!

Pan: Did I? I must’ve done it without realising! ~_^

Goku: Oh yeah? Well I’m not gonna let you get away with it this time! Ka-me-ha…

Pan: Huh? Wait a minute! Aren’t you taking this a little too far? Grandpa!!

Goku: …ME- HAAA!!!

Goku launched a huge amount of water at Pan knocking her into the water!

Goku: Ha! I got you good this time Pan!......Pan? Are you alright?

A few seconds later, Pan resurfaced. She was okay, but the same couldn’t be said for her swimsuit! Goku’s water blast had torn holes exactly where here nipples and pussy were on her costume! The white fabric was also soaked through, revealing the delicate skin underneath!

Pan: M-my costume! Look what you’ve done Grandpa!

Goku was too busy trying to hide a small erection that he was getting in his pants!

Goku: Ummm, sorry Pan! Why don’t we take you back to the changing rooms and find you another costume, eh?

Pan: *covering her nearly naked body* This costume cost a lot of money Grandpa! You’re gonna have to buy me a new one when we get back!

Goku helped Pan towards the changing rooms, shuffling along in front of her so that no one could see her exposed parts! (Even though her butt was still showing!)

When they got back to the changing rooms, all Pan could find was her white towel, which she decided to wrap around herself as a makeshift swimsuit. Goku promised to buy her an Ice Cream to make up for ruining her swimsuit!

////////////////////////////////

The sun was starting to go down as Goku and Pan sat together under the pier, eating their Ice Cream.

Goku: …

Pan: Well?

Goku: Well what?

Pan Aren’t you gonna apologise for taking advantage of me when I was vulnerable?

Goku: Vulnerable? You were pretty much demanding to have sex with me!

Pan: I clearly wasn’t myself, and you knew it!

Goku: Alright already! I’ve already apologised enough, haven’t I?

Pan: Actually, no! I don’t think there is enough grovelling you can do to make up for it!

Goku: You know what? I’m getting pretty tired of this Pan! You know I would never intentionally hurt you! You realise that, don’t you?!

Pan: …

Goku: Are you…crying?

Pan: …no.

Goku turned to see tears streaming down Pan’s face.

Goku: Oh Pan. My sweet innocent little Pan. Come here.

Unable to hold back any longer, Pan leapt into the arms of her grandfather. As they embraced each other, the world seemed to slip away around them.

Pan: You know what the funny thing is? I’m far angrier at myself than I am at you.

Goku: Why’s that?

Pan: Well, after that day, I haven’t been able to stop thinking about you!

Goku: Really?

Pan: Yeah. I can’t even remember what that guy I had a crush on looks like any more, because all I see in my dreams is…you.

Goku: Pan…you shouldn’t. It’s wrong.

Pan: I know, but I want to so badly! I don’t think I care any more!

Goku pulled Pan away from him and looked directly at her face. He could see her face was flushed, and that she was breathing heavily.

Goku: You can’t be still suffering from the astral link with Chichi, can you? She hasn’t been sexually active for weeks!

Pan: It must be just me then!

Pan moved close to Goku’s chest, and began licking his nipple!

Goku: Pan…stop it.

Pan pulled back for a moment, then unfastened her towel. She let it fall, revealing her innocent naked body. Goku could see her small rosy pink nipples sticking out like small hard bullets!

Pan: Make. Me.

Goku: Pan, I wanna help you, but not like this! Do you know how much trouble we’d get into if we do this?!

Pan’s advances began to get more aggressive, as she tries to seduce Goku!

Pan: I can tell you feel the same way I do! You were thinking of fucking me when you were fucking Grandma, weren’t you?

Goku: I wasn’t! Pan, you’re my granddaughter! I could never look at you like that!

Pan: Really? Then why do you have a massive hard-on in your swimming trunks?

To emphasise her point, she reached into Goku’s trunks and pulled out his penis. It was rock hard and twitching! Pan began to rub the tip of his cock on her tiny breasts!

Goku: Pan…please…don’t do this!

Pan: How can I stop now? Your cock has already made my nipples erect! See? Look how your pre-cum is making my nipples glisten! They’re all hot and sticky!

Goku: Oh god! You’re driving me insane!

Pan: Now you know how you’ve been making me feel! Shall we see just how much you can take?

Pan placed the tip of Goku’s penis to her lips and started licking and sucking on it!

Goku: Pan…this isn’t right! If we do this, we’ll be hurting so many people! Your mom and dad, your grandmother, all our friends! Are you willing to ruin everything just to satisfy your lust?!

Pan: Well you’re the adult! If you don’t want me to do this, just stop me! You ARE the strongest fighter in the world right? It should be nothing for you to just knock me away or something, right?

Goku: ……Pan…

Seeing that it was unlikely that Goku would put up a fight, Pan proceeded to take his cock into her mouth!

Goku’s mind was spinning, his thoughts a jumble of contradictions. Every rational and logical thought in his head was telling him to stop this entire perverted encounter! Unfortunately, the irrational, primal instincts that drove his Saiyan blood through his body was screaming for satisfaction!

Pan’s sucking was getting faster and deeper, and before Goku knew it, she had most of his manhood in her mouth! He could feel the tip of his cock touching the roof of her throat!

The intense sensations were becoming too intense. Goku couldn’t hold on any longer, as he felt the pressure building up in the base of his cock! As his body stiffened, he shot an entire load of his cum into Pan’s mouth!

The amount of sperm coming out of Goku’s cock was so much that Pan nearly choked on it! She had to pull his cock out of her mouth, which caused the rest of his load to spray all over her face!

Pan tried to swallow as much as she could, but in the end she just let the rest flow from her mouth into her open hands!

Pan: Mmmm! There…there’s so much! And it’s so sweet!

Goku: Oh Pan! I’m so sorry! What have I done to you to make you act like this?

Pan: I think this would’ve happened sooner or later anyway Grandpa! I’ve always adored you since I was little!

Pan starts to rub Goku’s cum all over her body, on her nipples and on her crotch!

Pan: There’s plenty of lubrication here to last us the night! Shall we keep going?

Goku: …?!

Before he could object, Pan was already placing her asshole on the tip of his penis! As she gently lowered herself onto his cock, she could feel its immense length and girth sliding deeper and deeper into her!

Goku: Pan! Your…your ass is so tight! I don’t know how much more I can take!

Pan: Your cock, is sooo big! It’s pulsing and twitching inside me like its alive or something!

Goku: It’s too much for you! You shouldn’t force it, or you’ll end up getting hurt!

Pan: Is that…a challenge Grandpa? Are you saying…I can’t take the entire length of…your cock in my ass?

Goku could feel his penis going deeper and deeper into her anus! Pan was determined to succeed at all costs, even though at this point, she could feel his cock pressing up against her bladder!

The pressure of his cock was so much that Goku could see first hand that her pussy was spasming like crazy! Her urethra was leaking out a clear sticky liquid that was dripping down her pussy onto his belly.

Pan: Oh god! This is so intense! I think I’m gonna cum, I think I’m gonna cum, I think I’m gonna CUM!!

As Pan made one final effort, she pushed Goku’s penis all the way into her ass, until her butt was touching his crotch! A load of pussy juice sprayed from her urethra all over Goku’s chest!

They both were being driven wild by the hot and steamy passion that was flowing through their bodies! Pan’s cute little body was arched backwards as she let the pent up sexual energy pulsate from the top of her head, to the tips of her fingers and toes!

Goku was also engulfed in the rapture, as he felt his cock pumping pint after pint of his Saiyan seed into his granddaughter’s ass!

Once he was spent, Goku gently lowered Pan onto the sand, and slowly pulled his cock out of her anus. Pan looked up to see that her belly had swollen outwards from all the sperm Goku had sprayed into her ass!

Pan: Grandpa, my tummy feels weird! It hurts a lot!...I…I feel like I wanna go to the toilet!

Goku: Didn’t I warn you it would be…too much for you to handle?

Pan: Ahh! I can’t hold it! It’s coming out!!

Right before Goku’s eyes, Pan unleashed a wave of hot, sticky sperm onto the sand from her ass! She felt her stomach return to normal size as the copious amounts of liquid sprayed out of her anus!

As she looked into his eyes, she felt embarrassed by doing such a perverted act in front of her grandfather, but her embarrassment only made her more turned on! Goku also couldn’t believe how turned on he was, his flaccid penis quickly becoming erect again!

Pan: Grandpa…how can something that’s so wrong, feel so good?!

Goku: I wish I knew Pan. All I know is I wanna fill your ass with my cock right now!!

Pan: Again? You must really love anal!

Goku: It’s the only way for you to keep your virginity, right?

Goku lifted Pan’s butt up to his face, and planted his mouth right onto her anus! As he used his tongue to probe deeply into her ass, Pan spread her legs as wide as she could and started rubbing her clit until it became a rock hard nub!

Completely focused on each other, Goku and Pan didn’t realise that a group of perverted onlookers had gathered underneath the pier to watch the show!

Goku and Pan were too blinded by lust to notice. Once he was satisfied that her ass was ready, he lowered her butt down to his crotch and pushed his cock into her ass! She could feel its immense size and length squeezing deeper into her ass, until it was right up to the hilt!

Goku could feel her ass muscles compressing around the length of his cock, twitching and pulsing like a living entity! He started to slowly thrust back and forth into Pan’s ass. As she began to get more into it, Goku’s thrusts became more powerful!

To gain more leverage, he lifted Pan’s legs over her head so that her ass was facing skyward. As he lay over her in this awkward position, his legs were stretched out behind him as if he was doing push ups, only it was his hips that were getting a workout this time!

Pan was really getting into it, until she realised that she was being watched from the shadows! Her enjoyment quickly turned to embarrassment as the strangers watched her being fucked in the ass by her grandfather! Her embarrassment then turned into perverted passion, as she lay on the sand with her legs spread wide for all the world to see! Entirely oblivious to their spectators, Goku continued to pound away on her ass!

Pan: Grandpa…I think…we’re being watched!

Goku: …

Pan: Grandpa? People are watching us fucking!

Goku: …I…don’t…care…anymore!

Pan: But…it’s so embarrassing!

Goku: I know. Doesn’t it turn you on even more?

Pan looked at the strangers in the shadows. They were grinning manically, like demons. Some even had their cocks out, and were masturbating to the perverted display!

Soon the perverted spectators began to shout and holler encouragement at the couple! Goku’s thrusts were getting faster and deeper. Unable to take any more, Pan began to finger her pussy in time with his thrusts. The men cheered as, in no time at all her pussy was squirting a load of pussy juice all over the place!

To finish up, Goku reached climax! He pulled out of Pan’s now gaping anus, and sprayed another superhuman load of sperm all over Pan’s body!

Exhausted, Goku lay beside Pan on the sand, as the men whistled and cheered: they had put on quite a show!

////////////////////////////////////

The next day, a very tired Pan came down to the kitchen for breakfast to find her mom and dad already at the kitchen table, also looking very tired!

Pan: Hey mom. You look tired.

Videl: So do you. What were you doing with your Grandpa last night?

Pan: Umm, well…he was making up for ruining my swimsuit while we were at the beach yesterday.

Videl: How was he doing that, dare I ask?

Pan: I made him help me build the biggest sand castle we could! It took us at least 4 hours to complete!

Videl: Wow! That sounds impressive! Did you take a picture?

Pan: Ahhh……ummm…the tide came in and knocked it over just as we were about to take the picture!

Videl: Really? That’s too bad!

Pan: What about you guys? What were you up to that was so tiring?

Videl: Us? We…umm…we were…

Gohan: Sparing! We were sparing! It’s been a long time since me and your mother had done any martial arts, so we…spared with each other until late into the night!

Pan: But you don’t have any marks on you! Either of you! Are you sure you don’t wanna try a better excuse?

Videl: Nice going Gohan! Even a two-year old could see though that excuse!

Gohan: Well what did you expect me to say? That we were having mad passionate sex all over the house, because you felt uncontrollably horny?

Pan: …that…was more than I wanted to know about my parents! At least I know where I get it from now.

Gohan: Get what from?

Pan: My…uhhh…stamina?

Both Videl and Pan looked at their daughter.

Pan: Look, if you don’t wanna tell me what you’ve really been doing, then I should be allowed to do the same!

Gohan: …Fair enough. Anyone for toast?

Videl gave Gohan a very disapproving look which seemed to say “This isn’t the end!”.

//////////////////////////////////

Meanwhile, Goku was woken up by a very angry looking Chichi!

Chichi: Why did you come back home so late last night? I was waiting for you!

Goku: I sorry Chichi! I was caught up playing with Pan at the beach. Before we knew it, it was already dark!

Chichi: Oh, is that it? Fair enough. If I didn’t know any better, I’d almost think you were having an affair or something!

Goku looked at Chichi for the longest time. A bead of sweat slid down his face.

Chichi: Huh? Oh, I was just kidding! I know you would never do that to me!

Goku: Heh, nice one Chichi! REALLY funny…

Chichi: Anyway, I’ve arranged another job interview for you. Do your best, okay?

Goku: Sure, sure. Just give me a minute, okay?

Chichi: You have 2 minutes. If you get the job, I’ll have a nice reward waiting for you when you get back!

Chichi opened her dressing gown to reveal a cupless black leather bustier, sheer black stockings and red stiletto heels!

Goku thought to himself:

I never thought I’d hear myself say this, but I don’t think I’m gonna want to have sex for a VERY, long time!!

The End!

No comments:

Post a Comment