Tuesday, 20 May 2008

Pokemon Hentai - Misty & Jessie

This was an old attempt at writing a Pokemon Hentai story. It's been on my to do list for some time, so I'm glad I was finally able to get it finally finished! Overall, I'm quite happy with the results, and may write another Poke-hentai sometime in the future! (I have no idea when though!)

Misty is trying to talk to Ash, who is playing on an arcade machine at the local games arcade in some town.

Misty: C’mon guys! You’ve been on that machine for nearly two hours!

Ash: Sorry Misty, just give me until I complete level 6, then we’ll go and do something fun!

Pikachu: Pi……ka…

Misty: Do you PROMISE?

Ash: Sure, whatever…

Pikachu: ……ka…

Misty: Geez! I’m gonna go find Brock!

Misty leaves the two mesmerized by the hypnotic arcade game. She eventually finds Brock, who’s talking to a couple of cute girls.

Misty: Hey Brock!

Brock: Not right now Misty! I’m in the middle of something! Do you think you could come back a little later?

Misty: But you promised that we’d go and do something fun!

Brock: Well that was BEFORE I met up with these LOVELY young ladies here!

Misty: You know what? Just forget I said anything. I’ll see you later!

Brock: Sure, whatever. Now, where were we?

Girl A: Who was that girl?
Girl B: Yeah, she looked kinda scrawny to be your girlfriend!

Brock: Girlfriend? Hahaha! She’s not my girlfriend! She’s just someone I travel with occasionally! That’s all!

The girls look at each other.
Girls: Ooooohh!


Meanwhile, on the other side of the arcade, Team Rocket are also taking time out from trying to steal the twerp’s Pokemon for a two player arcade game. Jessie is not playing.

Jessie: How much longer are the two of you going to take on that stupid game?

James: It wasn’t stupid 5 minutes ago when you were winning! Now you lost, so you’ll have to wait until either me or Meowth losses the next round before you get another turn!

Meowth: Yea!! You were hogging this game for too long anyways, so just keep your mouth shut and wait your turn!

Jessie: Well the way you two play, I’ll be here until I’m an old woman! That, quite frankly is something I’m NOT looking forward to. I’ll see you two clods later!

James & Meowth: Sure, whatever…

Outside the arcade, Misty is sitting on her own looking miserable. She really wanted to enjoy the day, but because of the boys, she was in a really foul mood.

Misty: Auughhh! Those damn guys! They NEVER take my feelings into consideration! They are complete and utter JERKS!

????: I hear ya sister! I hear ya!

Misty: Huh?

She turns round to see Jessie staring at her from the bench directly behind hers.

Misty: Wahh!! Team Rocket!! There is NO WAY I’m letting you anywhere near my Pokemon!

Jessie: Relax, will you? I’m not here to steal your Pokemon, at least not today anyway!

Misty: Well, what are you doing here then?

Jessie: I got bored waiting for my idiot partners to finish gaming in that stupid gaming arcade and came outside for some fresh air. What about you?

Misty: Surprisingly, the same. Why ARE men such jerks sometimes?

Jessie: I’m not totally sure, but as a more experienced woman, I say it’s better to leave them to it. Us girls can find other ways to amuse ourselves, can’t we?

Misty: You’re right! Let’s ditch those guys and go shopping for some fashionable clothes!

Jessie: Now you’re talking MY language! Let’s go!

And with that, the girls went on the mother of shopping sprees. They had lunch together, then shopped some more. Unfortunately, the bought so much, they could barely carry everything!

Misty: Do you get the impression that maybe we bought too much?

Jessie: Perhaps. I’ve just had an idea.

Misty: What did you have in mind?

The two arrived at a cheap hotel that Team Rocket had rented for the night. Jessie struggled, but managed to use their room key to open the door, then dropped all her stuff on one of the beds.

Jessie: There! Problem solved!

Misty: That’s pretty clever, but how EXACTLY is that supposed to help ME?

Jessie: Well, eh, I didn’t say it was a PERFECT plan, did I? Just drop your stuff in the corner, and make yourself comfortable!

*looking bemused* Misty: If you say so…

Jessie: You relax in front of the TV. I’ll get us some snacks. *opens up what looks like a small refrigerator* HOLY CRAP!

Misty: Huh? What is it?

Jessie: I’m not sure you’ll want to see this!

Misty: Well, that just makes me want to see it even more! Let me see!

Misty moves over to where Jessie is standing.

Misty: What the…. Are those SUPPOSED to be in there?!

Jessie: I think so…

The small cabinet was filled to the brim with sex toys, everything from nipple clamps to anal plugs, and the MOTHER of all double ended dildos!

Misty: I think it’s time I left! See ya later!

As Misty heads for the door, Jessie rushes to block her exit by standing in her way.

Jessie: Hold on a second! Aren’t you at least a little bit curious?

Misty: About what?

Jessie: About becoming a REAL woman! Finding out the kinds of things that turn you on. The sooner you find out, the better it will be for you when you eventually find that dream guy, and the two of you want too….

Misty: Stop right there! I can see right through YOU! Are you a lesbian or something?! I’d I didn’t know better, I’d almost think you planned the whole thing from the very beginning!

Jessie: I-I have no idea what you’re talking about! I’m just trying to lend some friendly woman to woman advice!

Jessie stands aside, letting Misty through.

Jessie: I’m not gonna force you to do anything you don’t want to do. You’re free to leave with all of your shopping.

*Misty goes to pick up her purchased items*

Jessie: Just bear in mind that this is a one time deal. If you leave, you and I will be nothing more than enemies from here on out. This advice will probably elude you for the rest of your life. Are you SURE you want to pass up on this GOLDEN opportunity?

Misty pauses for a moment. She slowly turns to Jessie.

Misty: One condition.

Jessie: Name it.

Misty: No one. Must. Find. Out. EVER! Got it?

Jessie: Deal. Welcome to the PLEASURE DOME! A-HAHAHAHAHa!

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Meanwhile, Ash met up with Brock outside the arcade.

Brock: Hey Ash, have you seen Misty recently?

Ash: No. I thought she was with you?

Brock: No, I was…eh, busy dealing with some babes. I mean babies. Yeah, that sounds right, babies. Baby Pokemon.

Ash and Pikachu gave Brock a confused look.

Brock: ANYway, we should probably go looking for her. We all need to get up bright and early tomorrow to leave for Busty Town. I mean Titty-vile. I mean…

Ash: Never mind! She’s probably gone shopping or something. Let’s just go to the most likely places she would visit.

Brock: Right.

They were just about to head off when they bumped into James and Meowth.

Meowth: Hey look James! It’s the twerps!

James: You’re right, it is the twerps!

Meowth: Let’s get ‘em!

Brock: Ahh! Look out! It’s Team Rocket!

Ash: Here? Damn it! Pikachu! Electric Attack, NOW!

James: WAAAAAIIIITTT! Wait! Hold on a second!

Ash: What is it now?

James: Hey! Let’s not be hasty now! I’m in no hurry to be blasting off just now, right Meowth?

Meowth: I hate to say it, but he does have a point!

James: Besides, all we were doing is looking for Jessie. She’s gone missing, and we can’t find her.

Brock: You too?

Meowth: What’s that supposed to mean?

Brock: We’ve lost Misty. We think she may have gone shopping. For Bras.

Ash: *whispering* I didn’t mention anything about Bras!

James: I have an idea. Why don’t we call a truce until we can find our female counterparts, then we can battle as much as you want.

Ash: No way! You guys will probably betray us as soon as you get the opportunity!

Brock: Well I think it’s a good idea. We’re sure to cover more ground in less time that way.

Ash: Are you nuts? This is TEAM ROCKET we’re talking about here! You can forget it!

Brock: Fine then, you can go by yourself. Let’s go guys!

James: Right.

Ash: Wha? Brock! You can’t just go off with them like that! Brock?!

As the group walked off, Ash was left wondering what the heck just happened.

Ash: Ahh, who needs ‘em. At least I still have you, Pikachu…Pikachu?

Pikachu: ……Pika.

Pikachu gave Ash a “you’re an idiot” look, then went to follow Brock and the others.

Ash: What the? ……Fine. See if I care! I can find Misty all by myself! You’ll see!

Ash decides to go in the opposite direction.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Back at the hotel, Misty was being schooled in the perverted arts by Jessie. They had both taken their clothes off, and were sitting on the bed looking at a number of different sex toys they had found in the fridge.

Jessie: What about this one? *holds up big black dildo*

Misty: That’s way too big! I wouldn’t be able to walk for a month after using something like that! I’d much prefer to use something like this *holds up small pink capsule shaped vibrator*

Jessie: Not bad, but I’d at least use 5 of those in your ass for a better effect.

Misty: 5? You’re nuts! 1 is MORE than enough!

Jessie: Alright then, what about this? *holds up anal plug*

Misty: That’s way too perverted!

Jessie: Look, think about it this way. One small vibrator might be enough for a couple of months, but after that, you’re gonna want something with a bit more KICK!

Misty: …How do you know so much about this kind of thing?

Jessie: Well, being the fully fledged woman that I am, I require more intense stimulation to get me off.

Misty: But don’t you ever find yourself wanting to do it with a real guy?

Jessie: …sometimes, but when you only have the two brain-pans for company, you have to make do. What about you?

Misty: I try not to think about it too much. I would never even consider sleeping with Ash or Brock, those two are far to immature! I normally just finger myself off in the bath and call it a day.

Jessie: Wow. We really are a couple of sad cases, aren’t we?

Misty: Yeah!

The two girls laugh at their shared misfortune.

Misty: Well anyway, how is it you are able to get such large toys inside you anyway?

Jessie: It takes a lot of practice! Do you want me to show you?

Misty: No-no, it’s okay. Really.

Jessie: C’mon! You’ve come this far, you might as well go all the way!

Misty: No Jessie! I don’t want to damage my body by trying to force one of those things inside me!

Jessie: The female body can take a lot more pain than you’d think! How else do you think women can survive childbirth?

Misty: …

Jessie: I promise we’ll go slow and easy, so you can build up your tolerance.

Misty: ……okay.

Jessie: Good girl! Now, let’s start with this bad boy!

Misty: Are you sure about this?

Jessie pulls out a large bottle of sex lube

Jessie: With this much lube, we can’t go wrong!

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

After 2 hours of searching, Ash was exhausted. He had no idea where Misty had gone, and was quickly losing patience! He went to sit down on a nearby bench, and promptly went to sleep. Meanwhile, Brock and James were walking down the high street to see if they could spot the girls. I few trips into the post popular clothes shops in the city revealed that the girls had been there, but the shop clerks had no idea where they went next. One thing James and Brock knew for certain: Wherever the girls were, they were both together. This fact in itself was strange enough to warrant further investigation!

Pikachu and Meowth had been to the local beauty parlours in a vain attempt to help the guys, but there’s only so much two Pokemon can do in a situation like this (even when one of them has the ability to talk!). Pikachu couldn’t make the shop clerks understand what he was saying, and Meowth’s rude mouth only got the both of them thrown out of every beauty parlour they visited!

Choosing to eventually give up, Pikachu and Meowth ran into Ash, who was still sleeping on the bench. Pikachu gave him a rude awakening with a Thunder Shock attack!


Ash: OwwowowOW! What the hell did you do that for?!

Meowth: While you were sleeping on the job, me and Pikachu here were busting our butts off trying to find the girls!

Pikachu: PIKA!!!

Ash: Huh? What did Pikachu just say?

Meowth: I think he just called you a DUMBASS!

Ash: Wha? Why you little punk! I aughta kick your sorry yellow ass back to Pallet Town!

Meowth: I wouldn’t say stuff like that to him if I were you?

Ash: Why the hell not? He’s my damn Pikachu! I can speak to him however I LiaaaaaaaaAAAAAHHHHH!

Ash’s sentence had been interrupted by a Thunderbolt attack by a very irate Pikachu! Seconds later, James and Brock ran round the corner towards them.

Brock: How’d it go with you guys?

Meowth: Not good. We kept getting kicked out before we could get any answers.

A quick shock from Pikachu made Meowth correct his sentence.

Meowth: Actually, it was all my fault.

Brock: What about you Ash?

Ash: I, uhhh, couldn’t find them.

A quick shock from Pikachu made Ash correct his sentence.

Ash: Actually I didn’t try very hard, then I fell asleep.

James: Well at least some of us actually tried to find them!

Meowth: What did you find out?

James: Well after dragging Mr. Pervert here away from every lingerie section we saw, we found a few shop clerks that HAD seen Jessie and the girl shopping…together!

Ash: Together? That doesn’t sound right, does it?

Brock: I know! Something is going on, but right now we don’t know what!

Meowth: So you’re saying you don’t know where they are either?

Brock and James looked at each other, then looked at the others.

Brock & James: Not a clue.

Meowth: Dandy. Just fucking dandy!!

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Back at the hotel, Misty was slowly losing her inhabitations, as Jessie teased her small pert nipples! A black plastic dildo was buzzing and rotating around inside Misty’s pussy!

Misty: Oh god! I had no idea a Dildo could feel this good!

Jessie: This is only the tip of a very steep iceberg! You have no idea just how much pleasure a woman can have!

Misty: Really? How is that possible?

Jessie: Let’s just say, I’ve been eyeing that cute little ass of yours! I’m wondering how big of a toy we can get in there!

Misty: Wait a minute! I don’t think I’d feel uncomfortable doing something like that! My ass is very precious to me!

Jessie: It may be right now, but when I’m through with it, you’ll be begging to shove anything and everything into it!

Jessie grabbed the bottle of lube and squirted a large amount into her hand, before massaging it onto Misty’s anus!

Jessie: Doesn’t that feel good? The squishy noise can be such a turn on!

Misty: It feels…strange, but nice. My body feels like it’s getting hotter and hotter between my legs!

Jessie: Remember to keep using the dildo. The vibrations will make it easier for you to relax your lower muscles!

Misty: O-okay. I’ll try, but the sensations are starting to feel really intense!

Jessie: They’re about to get even more intense!

After making sure Misty was sufficiently lubricated, Jessie slid her little finger into Misty’s butthole!

Misty: Oh!

Jessie: Does that feel interesting?

Misty: I…I can feel it! Your finger is in my ass! I can feel my ass muscles spasming like crazy!

Jessie: Just relax! I’m gonna take it slow, so you can get more used to the sensation.

Jessie began to slide her finger in and out of Misty’s ass.

Misty: I-I can’t believe it! I’m being fingered by a member of Team Rocket!

Jessie: Hey, there are worse things in life you know! Just go with the flow!

Jessie continued to finger Misty’s bum deeper and deeper, until it was right up to the knuckle! She then started twisting it around inside, and was even flexing it back and forth inside Misty’s anus!

Misty: Your finger is driving me crazy! How much more are you going to do to me?

Jessie: Well, why don’t we try with TWO fingers? Let’s see what that feels like, shall we?

Jessie then inserted a second finger in right next to the first. Her manipulation of Misty’s ass was becoming more creative, as she fingered into her anus by alternating between one and the other in a steady rhythm! Misty could feel her heart pounding as both of the holes between her legs were getting hotter and wetter!

Misty: Oh god! I think I’m gonna cum soon! I can feel it!

Jessie: That’s it! Stay with it as long as you can! Once you feel you can’t hold on any longer, let it all out. EVERYTHING!

As Misty felt Jessie’s fingers fingering her ass into oblivion, she felt compelled to push the dildo in her pussy deeper and deeper, until the tip was touching her cervix! With an almighty cry Misty reached climax, which sent shivers down her body! The sexual spasms were so intense, she thought she was going to pass out! And she did!

Minutes later, she came too to see Jessie was fucking herself with a double-dick shaped dildo!

Jessie: How was your first REAL orgasm?

Misty: It was amazing! I’d never felt anything like it in my life before!

Jessie: You may have thought that was good, but I can show you a lot more amazing things tonight!

Misty: Don’t you think the guys will be wondering where we are by now?

Jessie: Who cares? Let’s just have as much as possible right now!

Misty: …Alright then! Hey, how does that double ended dildo feel?

Jessie: Fantastic! You should try it as well!

Misty: Jeez! You really can’t get enough of this stuff, can you?

Jessie: By the time we’re done here, you’ll be exactly the same as me!

As Misty looked on, Jessie continued to fuck herself with the double dildo. With extreme force, she grinded her hips onto the toy in a very aggressive manner! Misty could see beads of sweat all over Jessie’s body. At some point, Jessie changed position, using one hand to rub her clit and the other to fuck herself with the double dildo.

After about a minute, Jessie let out a loud moan which told Misty she had just reached orgasm! As she pulled the double dildo out of her pussy and ass, she squirted a clear odourless liquid out of her urethra into the air! The liquid went all over the bed, on Jessie, and some even landed on Misty’s leg!

Misty: Eww! Why did you just pee all over the place? Don’t you think the hotel manager will kick us out when he finds out?

Jessie: *panting heavily* That’s…not pee! That’s female…cum!

Misty: Female…cum?

Jessie: Yes! Just like…when a man cums…he squirts his man sauce out of his dick. Women…can do something…very similar!

Misty: Really? I had no idea! Does it feel good?

Jessie: Hell yeah! But don’t just take my word for it! Why don’t I show you how it’s done?

Misty looked on in apprehension at what Jessie had said, but at this point was far too curious to quit so early.

Misty: Alright! I’m in! What do I have to do?

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

After more hours of searching, the guys were just about to give up on trying to find the girls.

Ash: This is ridiculous! How could they have just disappeared together like that?

Brock: Well to be honest, we did kinda blow Misty of earlier at the arcade. Maybe she’s doing this just to get revenge?

James: That certainly sounds like Jessie! She’s such an attention whore, she would do something just like this just to get our attention! But she probably would’ve come back by now! I don’t understand it either!

Pikachu: Pika pika!

Meowth: Jeez! How hard can it be to find one short girl with ginger hair, wearing hotpants and a yellow t-shirt, and another girl with magenta hair that comes down to her knees in the shape of a claw, wearing a dark boots, a white miniskirt and a white jacket with the letter “R” on it!

????: Um, I think I saw those ladies you just described!

Everyone turned round to see a small, old looking man with a balding head and a white moustache.

Ash: Wait, what?

Brock: Are you saying you saw the girls that Meowth just described?

Old Man: I think I did. My eyesight may not be what it used to be, but I’m sure I saw two girls that fit description your Meowth over there just gave. They were both carrying a ton of shopping with them. Pretty strange thing, I thought!

James: Did you see where they went?

Old Man: Well now…let me think…. Didn’t the girl with the claw-shaped hair mention something about the Emerald Hotel? I’m pretty sure one of them mentioned the Emerald Hotel. They were certainly heading that way…

Meowth: That’s where we’re staying!

James: Yes it is! But why would Jessie take the twerp to our temporary base of operations?

Ash: Thanks old guy, you’re a life saver!

Old Man: Think nothing of it. I’m just glad I was able to remember anything today! Those girls were really something, with their silky soft skin and long, slender legs…

Ash: Umm, okay thanks. Let’s go guys!

Old Man: And the rack on the red-haired one! Damn! Makes me wish I was 40 years younger! Hell, I’d even hit that now!

Ash: …seriously dude, you’re freaking us out…

Brock: He doesn’t seem so bad! Wanna come with us, old geezer?

Old Man: Sure! Got nothing else better to do! My wife’s gonna kill me when I get back anyway!

James: Wow. This old man is even more of a pervert than Brock here!

Brock: Ain't nothin’ wrong with that! What’s your name, old timer?

Old Man: My name? To be honest, I can’t remember for the life of me! Most people jus call me Geezer!

Brock: That sounds fine with me! Let’s go, Geezer!

Geezer: Right behind ya!

The others look on as Brock and Geezer walk down the street next to each other. They were walking in the exact same way, with exaggerated steps as if they were power walking. They were both stopped in their tracks as a beautiful blond woman with big boobs walked right past them. Without even thinking, both men changed direction and followed the woman.

Ash: This day just seems to be getting stranger and stranger…

James: You can say that again!

Meowth: Well then, what the heck are we waiting for? Let’s get down there!

James: Let’s just head for the Emerald Hotel!

Pikachu: Pika-CHU!!

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

By this point, Misty was receiving a squirting lesson from Jessie. As Misty lay on the bed with her legs spread wide, Jessie kneeled down in front of her, rubbing her clit.

Misty: Are you sure this is going to work?

Jessie: It will, but in order for it to work, you need to relax and let the sexual energy build up between your legs.

Misty: I-I don’t think I can! I’m just too self conscious!

Jessie: Don’t, worry! What I’m about to do will change that!

Using her two middle fingers, Jessie inserted them into Misty’s pussy, towards the roof of the vagina. She was feeling for a soft spongy spot about an inch from the opening of her vaginal opening. Once she found it, she began to rub it in a circular motion.

This specialised stimulation was really starting to take effect on Misty, as she could feel the spot that Jessie was rubbing becoming bigger and more swollen!

Misty: W-What is this? It feels amazing! My pussy is going crazy!

Jessie: That’s what happens when you target the G-spot! Just by my stimulation of this spot, I will unlock a powerful door into your womanhood!

Misty: I-I’m getting so hot! M-My nipples and clit have grown out like little bullets!

Jessie: That’s right. You are finally experiencing true sexual energy at its most intense! Your body is being transformed from a timid little bud into a full grow flower!

Misty: I-I-I feel like I want to pee!

Jessie: Don’t worry. I asked you to go to the toilet before we started, right?

Misty: Y-yeah.

Jessie: Then you can relax! What your body will release next will be a fluid created by your own body!

Misty: My…own…body?

Jessie: Correct!

As the sensations in Misty’s body intensified, Jessie stepped up the game. Using the same two fingers, Jessie began jabbing on the G-spot repeatededly and quickly! This added pressure caused Misty to reach orgasm, squirting small droplets of pussy juice out from her urethra onto Jessie’s hand!

Misty: Oooohhh! That was soooo gooood! I never knew a woman’s body could do something like that! I’m still buzzing!

Jessie: You’re finally starting to see what I’ve been talking about, aren’t you?

Misty: Yeah! I don’t think I’ll ever think about sex in the same way again!

Jessie: You know, just getting you off has made me so horny as well! Why don’t we finish off this crazy night together?

Misty: What do you have I mind?

Jessie quickly rummages inside the cabinet full of sex toys. She finally pulls out a giant black double ended dildo!

Misty: I-It’s so big! I’d have enough trouble just fitting one end into me!

Jessie picked up the bottle of lube and squirted a large amount on both ends of the dildo. The right in front of Misty, she squeezed one end of it into her pussy! Slowly but surely, she managed to get just under half of its length into her. She wasn’t finished however, as she then grabbed an anal beads toy, lubed that up and squeezed this toy one by one into her ass! Misty looked on in utter astonishment.

Misty: Wow! You really are an expert at this, aren’t you?

With the dildo still hanging down between her legs, Jessie walked towards the bed, climbed on, and held the other end of the dildo towards Misty.

Jessie: Think you can take care of the other end for me?

Misty: You don’t have to ask me twice!

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

By this time, the guys had arrived at the Emerald Hotel. When they got into the lobby, James went up to the to the front desk rang the bell. An attendant soon came to see him.

James: Hello there, I need the spare key to room 204 please.

Attendant: What’s the name?

James: Mr and Mrs…Rocket?

Attendant: Ah yes! Room 204. Here you go, Mr Rocket! I believe your wife has already returned to your room?

James: Ah yes, I believe she has.

Attendant: If that’s the case, why do you need the spare key?

James: Well…we’ve had a…little disagreement! She probably won’t let me in if she knows it’s me, so…do you think you could help me out?

Attendant: Of course sir! Here you go!

James: Thank you very much!

Meowth: That took longer than expected!

James: I had to get my story straight so he wouldn’t get suspicious! I have the key now, so let’s just go already!

Ash: I wonder what the girls have been up to all this time? It’s been like 4 and a half hours since we last saw them!

James: Knowing Jessie, they probably went crazy on facials, pedicures and steam sessions in the nearby spa! By the time they’re done, the bill will no doubt be astronomical!

Brock: What if they’ve been up to…something else?

Ash: Huh? What the hell are you talking about Brock?

Brock: I, ahh…never mind! It’s just my stupid imagination!

Geezer: Well if your imagination is stupid, mine must be the same. Just the thought of those two girls in a room alone together send blood rushing to my…

Ash: Shall we just hurry up and go? I’ve a bone to pick with Misty fro making me worry about her skinny ass all afternoon!

James: Right! I too have a few words to say to Jessie as well!

Meowth: Who are you kidding James? You won’t say a thing!

James: I will too! I really mean it this time!

Meowth: Sure, sure! Whatever you say champ!

The guys all bundled into the lift, which was a very tight squeeze indeed! When they got to the correct floor, they stepped out to the muffled sound of yelling and moaning from all the way down the corridor.

Brock: Can you…hear that?

Ash: Hear what?

Brock: It sounds like…yelling and moaning.

James: It’s probably one of the other rooms. Our room is this way guys.

As the group walked down the corridor, the moaning and yelling was getting louder and louder.

Ash: I think Brock was right! I can hear it too!

Brock: I think it’s coming from that room over there!

James: That can’t be right! That’s…OUR ROOM!

Meowth: Maybe the old geezer’s suspicions were right after all! This could be interesting!

James: Keep it down! I want to hear what’s going on!

As the guys pressed their heads against the door of room 204, they could hear the familiar voices of Misty and Jessie!

Misty: Oh GOD! This is the best fuck I’ve ever had in my life! I never want it to end!

Jessie: Me too! You’re so amazing Misty! I wish we could do this more often!

Misty: Ahh! That’s it! Deeper! I want to go deeper!

Jessie: How…deep…do you…want…to go?

Misty: I want it…I want it all the way inside me!!

The last statement made all the guys get a nosebleed and an erection at the same time!

Brock: Oh my god! They’re actually doing it! This might be the happiest day of my life!

Geezer: Me too!

Ash: Let’s not jump to conclusions now guys! This could just be a misunderstanding!

Brock: Are you kidding me? Did you not hear Misty say the word “FUCK”?! You know, for a Pokemon trainer you’re not very observant, you know that?

Ash: What’s that supposed to mean?!

James: Shhh! We don’t want them to know that we’re here!

Meowth: Okay! Let’s open the door and sneak in to get a peek of what’s going on!

Brock: Good idea!

Ash: I tell you, they’re not gonna be doing anything!

Brock: Then you can stay here! Let’s go guys!

As James opens the door and sneaks inside with the others, Ash chooses to stay outside for a bit, until he realises he would be an idiot if he missed out on the hot action as well!

The guys snuck right up to the door of the bedroom and peeked inside. Right there on the bed, in all it’s glory, as a naked Misty and Jessie! They were fucking each other with a double-ended dildo inside each other’s pussies! The guys tried their hardest to keep their voices to a whisper, so they wouldn't be heard!

Brock: Holy shit! This is totally hot!

Geezer: I think…I may pass out…and die a happy…happy man!

James: And to think! I had no idea what Jessie was up to while I was asleep!

Meowth: I knew!

James: You did?! Why didn’t you tell me?!

Meowth: A cat’s gotta have his secrets!

James: Not something like this, you lousy moggy!!

Ash: I-I can’t believe it! Misty looks so…fuckable!

Brock: I know!

As the guys looked on in complete awe, the girls continued to grind and gyrate on the bed as if they were possessed! As they fucked each other with the giant black dildo, they were both rubbing their clits vigorously!

Jessie: I can feel the tip of it pressing up against the wall of my cervix! If I push any harder, it just might go in!

Misty: I-is that safe?

Jessie: To be honest, right now I just don’t care! I can feel myself about to cum!

Misty: Me too! Shall we come together?

Jessie: Yeah! Let’s scream the whole hotel down!

As both girls reached orgasm, they both let out a ear-shattering scream as they sprayed each other with their pussy juice! The spray was so spectacular, they not only covered each other, but the entire bed as well!

After their bodies were entirely spend, they both slumped onto the bed, utterly exhausted! The looks on their faces was that of complete bliss, as the sexual backwash from their combined orgasms spiralled and cycled around their bodies, causing them to shudder uncontrollably!

After what had seemed like an eternity, Jessie got up on her knees. She first pulled out her end of the double-ended dildo from between her legs, causing more pussy juice to splash onto the bed! She then crawled on top of Misty and kissed her fully on the lips.

Jessie: I want to thank you for making my day Misty! I had more fun today than I’ve had in a long time!

Misty: I should be thanking you Jessie! You opened my eyes to a whole other world of sexuality! If it weren’t for you, I probably would’ve carried on living my life like a sexually repressed cold fish!

Jessie: It was my pleasure! It’s just a shame we can’t tell anyone what we’ve been up to! It’ll just have to be our little secret!

Misty: You’ll have no argument from me!

????: What the hell is going on here?!

The loud voice made everybody in the room nearly jump out of their skins! The guys all fell through the bedroom door onto the floor in front of the girls, as they desperately tried to cover up with the cum-soaked sheets!

Officer Jenny walked through the door behind the guys, followed by two other officers.

Jessie: W-W-What are the police doing here?!

Jenny: Don’t you think your little playtime was a bit on the loud side? We got a call from the Hotel Management, stating that their customers are complaining about a huge amount of noise coming from room 204!

Misty: Were we…that loud?

Jenny: No less than 12 other rooms have complained about the noise! I’m afraid I’m going to have to take you all down to the station for questioning!

Jessie: B-But we haven’t done anything wrong!

Jenny: The Management have pressed charges on the both of you for disturbing the peace! Guys? Get these Peeping Toms outta here!

James: But we didn’t do anything wrong! This is my room too!

Jenny: Tell it to the judge! Get these knuckle-heads outta here!

Brock: Officer Jenny! This is all just a little misunderstanding! I’m sure we can come up to some sort of agreement…over dinner maybe?

Jenny: Stow it, lover boy! You’re going with the rest of the trash!

Brock: Auuuhhh maaaaan! This totally blows! I thought all Officer Jenny’s were cute, but you just made my “Frigid Damsel” list!

Ash: Misty! You have to bail us out!

Misty: Are you kidding me? I don’t bail out “Peeping Toms”, you pervert!

Ash: I’m not a PERVERT!!

Meowth: What a revoltin’ development!

Pikachu: Pi…ka…CHUUUUU!!!!

After the guys had been escorted out of the room by Jenny’s men, Jenny turned to the girls as they started getting dressed.

Jenny: Hold on second girls. I want to ask you both a question before we leave.

Misty: We know! We’re really sorry Officer Jenny, it was totally a one-off thing! We promise we won’t do it again!

Jenny: That’s not what I wanted to ask you about, in fact there aren’t even going to be any charges brought against you two if you can both do something for me.

Jessie: And what would that be, Officer?

At that moment, Officer Jenny ripped open her shirt to reveal a cup-less purple bustier! She then undid her skirt and let it fall to the ground to reveal a giant two headed strap-on dildo!

Jenny: Will the both of you be willing to take it in both holes?

A look of shear surprise and excitement crept across both girls faces! Jenny beckoned them towards her by using her index fingers in a curling motion. Jessie and Misty wasted no time in stripping down again and moving over to the sexy officer!

Jessie: How do you want to proceed, Officer?

Jenny: I want you to suck on my cocks! You’re gonna be the first to receive them!

Jessie: Yes ma’am!

Misty: What about me, Officer Jenny?

Jenny: My tits need some loving! Suck on them!

Misty: Gladly!

Misty began to lick and suck on Jenny’s nipples, while Jessie went to work on her dildo. After a couple of minutes of licking and sucking, Jessie said:

I can’t take it any more! Please Officer! Drill my holes into submission!

Jenny: Well, it seems you’ve done a good job of lubing up my big toy here! Bend over, so you can receive your reward!

Jessie: Yes Officer!

As Jessie bent over in front of Jenny, her pussy and anus eagerly accommodated the size and length of both dildos! As Jessie enjoyed the rapture she was about to enjoy, Jenny and Misty gave each other a full-on kiss on the lips, playing their tongues around each other’s mouths as if it were chocolate ice cream! As Jenny and Misty played with each other’s erect nipples, Jessie wasted no time thrusting her hips deeper and deeper onto the thick and long dual shaped toy!

The guys had about as much fun as they were going to get that evening, but for the girls, the party was only beginning!

The End!

No comments:

Post a Comment