Tuesday, 6 May 2008

Streets of Rage Hentai – Episode 2 continued!

This is a continuation of Episode 2 of my "Streets of rage: Love Triangle" series. As I mentioned before, I always got a bit worked up while writing the main episodes of the series. I need a way to let off some steam and play out the perverted ideas that were creeping into my mind while I was writing, in order to keep the main series relatively untainted!

As a result, this story has absolutely no bearing on the main series events, and is pretty much a stand alone "as is" product. Just sit back and enjoy the crazyness!

Blaze was uncertain as to weather the guys were just trying to scare the shit out of her, or REALLY intended to have their wicked way with her! Skate was not much of a worry, due to the fact that he was just a kid (meaning sex was a BIG no-no). Max on the other hand was a completely different story. He was big. REALLY BIG! His wrestling background would guarantee that if Blaze ended up being pinned down, there would be no chance of escape. Blaze didn’t even want to think about how big his manhood was! Unfortunately, she was about to find out…

Max grabbed her shoulders with his huge hands, his face was still twisted in a menacing grin.

Blaze: Please, be gentle!

Max: We’ll see!

Max’s hands moved towards the straps on Blaze’s top. As he eased the straps down, Blaze’s breasts effortlessly popped out, revealing their soft peachy goodness! Skate dove straight in on her left breast. His mouth latched on and his tongue was flicking circles around her nipple. His eyes were spinning round as franticly as his tongue was!

Max squeezed Blaze’s other breast in his gigantic paw. He held it like he was holding a beer bottle. His mouth smothered her breast, and his tongue begins flicking her other nipple up and down.

Blaze was in agony and ecstasy at the same time! The boys were being really rough with her, but their stimulation was making her hot like crazy. They carried on for another 2 minutes, until Skate pulled back for a moment.

Skate: Let’s move this shit along to the next stage baby!

Reaching towards Blaze’s skirt, Skate pulled them up to reveal a pair of delicate lace panties! Skate wasted no time pulling them down, revealing more treats for the boys to feast on! Skate wanted unrestricted access, so he pulled her legs up and removed the panties. He promptly sniffed them and proclaimed:

Skate: Man! She is ripe for the plucking!

Max: Music to my ears! I think its time for a little tag-team action!

Skate: True dat!

Blaze: You guys better treat me like a lady!

Skate: You kidding? We’ve been ordered by my bro to prep you for his return. When we’re through with you, you’ll be BEGGING for more cock!

Blaze was now in the middle of a two-pronged attack, with Max working over her breasts, and Skate working his tongue over her pussy lips and clit. After a couple of minutes, Blaze was ready to explode!

Blaze: Guys?! I think I’m gonna cum!

Blaze’s hand reaches down to her pussy. Her fingers go inside her wet hole as she tries to stimulate her G-spot!

Blaze: More…I need…MORE!!

Skate: She’s ready to pop!

Max: Stand back! There’s a hurricane cumming through!

Her face tenses, her body arches as she starts to squirt cum juice all over the place!

Max: Whoa! We have a master squirter here!

Skate: How is she able to do that?

Blaze slumps onto the couch with a satisfied look on her face. She raises her cum dripping hand up to her lips and licks some of the juice off of her fingers.

Blaze: Didn’t you know? All women have the ability to squirt! It’s all about stimulating the right spot! Now if you’ll excuse me…

Skate: Whoa! We’re not done yet Blaze!

Blaze: We’re not?

Max: Not even close!

Max and Skate pulled down their pants, revealing rock hard cocks! What Blaze had feared was realised! Max’s penis was the size of a tub of Pringles! Max’s face was even more manic than before, and Skate was giggling like an idiot!

Blaze: NO FUCKING WAY! It’s too big! Are you intent on killing me or something?

Max: We won’t know till we try, will we?

Max proceeds to shove his penis into Blaze’s pussy. It is too big of course, and Blaze yelps in pain.

Skate: What we need here is some sort of lubrication.

Blaze: Ahhh! There’s a bottle of Lube in the Owww! Desk drawer! Ugghh!

Skate looks in the drawer of Blaze’s desk.

Skate: Found it! Let’s lube this baby up!

Skate flips the lid and squeezes a whole load on Max’s dick and Blaze’s pussy. Moments later, Blaze’s hole starts to give, and Max is able to squeeze the head of is penis in. She could feel it inching its way deeper and deeper into her!

Blaze: I’m not sure how much more of this I can take! If you push it all the way in, I’ll probably cum so hard I’ll pass out!

Max: Let’s find out!

With a violent thrust, Max pushed his cock right into Blaze, until the tip was pressed up against her cervix!

Blaze: Your cock is tearing me apart! Max! You have to be more careful, damn it!

Max: Sorry! Sometimes I don’t know my own strength! How's this? *Thrusts slowly*

Blaze: That’s a bit better! I’m a pretty tough girl, but even I have my limits!

Skate: Ohhh man! I can’t take it any more! I gotta get me some ass! Lift her up Max! I wanna get under her!

Max: Ohhh! So you wanna hit her butthole!

Skate: Damn right! I’m gonna tear that cute little rosebud up!

Blaze: Now wait a minute! No one said anything about my ass!

Skate uses the bottle of Lube on his own cock, then starts to slip into Blaze’s anus!

Blaze: Oww! Take it easy Skate! You have to go slowly!

Skate: But I can’t help it! Your body is so fucking hawt! I wanna pound into it and shoot my load into your ass!

Skate wasted little time squeezing the tip of his penis into Blaze’s butthole. Blaze could feel Skate’s cock going deeper into her, stretching out her anal muscles to accommodate its length!

At this point, Blaze was at the complete mercy of her teammate’s cocks! Her face was flushed, her nipples were erect, and her pussy and ass were pulsing with such intense sensations as Max and Skate’s cocks pressed up against each other inside her! She soon reached climax, spraying a load of her pussy juice all over Max and Skate’s cocks, as well as the floor!

Max: She came already!

Skate: Really? I haven’t even cum yet!

Blaze: Oh…my…god! That was so good! I wanna go again!

Skate: Well that sounds fine with me! Let’s give the lady what she wants, Max!

Max: Right! Shall we swap sides?

Skate: Sure!

Max and Skate pulled out of Blaze, then flipped her around so that her back was facing Max. Each guy pressed the tips of their cocks against her pussy and ass holes, then thrust into her at the same time, causing her to come again! Things only got more intense, as the guys began to fuck both her holes in a very rhythmic motion.

Blaze: This is the most intense fuck I’ve ever had in my life! I can feel both of your cocks squeezing against each other inside me!

Skate: Which feels better? My cock in your pussy, or Max’s cock in your ass?

Blaze: Sorry Skate! Max’s cock feels good in any hole!

Skate: Is that so? I’m gonna have to make you eat your words, or at the very least eat my cock!

Skate pulled out of Blaze’s pussy, grabbed her head and forced his cock into her mouth!

Skate: Eat up, you horny slut!

Blaze tried to complain, but her mouth was full of Skate’s erect black member! After a moment, Blaze began to suck on Skate’s cock, drawing it deeper and deeper into her mouth! Before he knew it, his cock was halfway down her throat!

Max was too busy pounding away at Blaze’s ass. The pulsating sensations of Blaze’s anal muscles were driving him insane!

Max: Blaze’s ass, is sucking me in like a black hole!

Skate: I know! Her mouth is really intense as well! I don’t think I can take any more! I-I think I’m gonna cum!

Skate could feel the pressure build up in his balls, as he pulled out of Blaze’s mouth and gave her a face full of his man-juice! Her face ended up covered in his white sticky sauce, which she tried to lick off of her face with her tongue. She only got as far as her lips, as the rest dripped down her face onto the floor!

Blaze: Mmm! I love the taste of your boy-juice! Can I lick the rest off of your cock?

Skate: You sure can!

Blaze eagerly licked and sucked the rest of Skate’s sperm off of his cock! She then took his cock into her mouth again and sucked it right down to her throat!

By this point, Max had reached his limit, and shot an entire ton of his man-sauce into Blaze’s ass! She could feel her butt filling up with his warm, creamy goodness!

Blaze: Ahhh…my stomach…I need to go…to the toilet!

Max: No can do! If you wanna go, you can go right here!

Blaze: I…can’t do that! It’s perverted!

Max: If you don’t wanna go here, I make it so you don’t have a choice!

Skate: What are you gonna do?

Max: I’m gonna hit her with another load, that will fill her up so much, she’ll have no choice but to let it out right here!

Skate: Wow man! You really are a perverted guy! I’m impressed!

Blaze: Don’t do it…please! I have to go!

Max: You’ll go when I tell ya to!

Using his immense strength, Max lifted Blaze onto her desk in one movement. He then ploughed his cock into her pussy again, with so much force that the tip of his penis was pressed right up against the wall of her cervix!

Blaze: Oh god! Max! If you keep pushing deeper, you’ll break into my womb!

Max: But I haven’t even gotten halfway into you with my cock yet! Your ass was able to take the entire length! I wanna see of your pussy can do the same!

Blaze: It won’t! I know it won’t! Please! You have to let me go now!

Unfortunately for Blaze, Max was no longer listening! He had become like a ravenous beast! As he pushed his monstrous cock deeper into her vagina, Blaze could feel the wall of her cervix slowly giving way, the tiny opening to her womb stretching wider and wider to take his entire rod! With one final push, the head of Max’s cock penetrated Blaze’s womb!

As Skate looked on, he could see that Blaze couldn’t take any more. Her teeth were clenched, her eyes were tilted upwards into her skull, and her whole body was shivering and spasming as the mind-numbing sensations travelled throughout her entire body! Max’s body was also shivering, as he unloaded another torrent of cum directly into her
womb!

Skate: Dude! Her belly is swelling up! How much did you fill her up with?!

Max: Nearly…there…just a couple…more…pints!

Skate: Pints?! What the fuck are you? Some kinda horse?!

Max: There! That should do it!

Max finally pulled his huge cock out of Blaze’s pussy. As they looked at what they had done, Blaze’s body continued to shiver and spasm. With her sprawled out across her desk, she no longer able to control her bodily functions, and the bucket loads of sperm Max had filled her womb and ass with came gushing out all over the floor! Blaze had a look of complete ecstasy on her face!

Moments later, Adam came back from his little tustle with Axel. His clothes were a little torn, but he was none the worse for wear.

Adam: Alright! I’m back! Let’s get down to…what the fuck?!

Adam looked to see Blaze, legs akimbo on her desk, her body spasming, and what looked like a bath-full of man-sauce dripping from the gaping holes between her legs!

Adam: Wha…what did you do guys?! I told you to just keep her warm! Not to rape her within an inch of her life!

Skate: We were, but Max got a little carried away!

Max: Sorry man! I-I don’t know what came over me!

Adam: Jeez! I can’t believe you Max!

Skate went over to check her pulse.

Skate: She’s still breathing. I guess she might just need time to recover.

Adam: Great! You do know she’ll probably wanna kill you guys when she recovers, right?

Max: You think so?

Adam: Definitely! I’m not sticking around her to find out! Let’s go bro!

Skate: Coming bro!

Before Skate left the room, he told Max:

That was a pretty awesome thing you just did man. Pretty awesome, and pretty stupid! Laters!

Max was left wondering what he should do next. After a moment, he thought it would be best to just pick up his clothes and leave before Blaze recovered and kicked his ass! Sufficed to say, he would not be in her good books for a VERY long time!

The End!

No comments:

Post a Comment