Thursday, 5 March 2009

Back to Basics


Recent bad luck aside, I've decided to revisit one of my fav pics to see if it can be improved enough to be submitted on the hentai art site Hentai Foundry.

The fact of the matter is, I originally didn't bother to check the submission criteria on Hentai Foundry, thinking that the rules were more or less similar to Deviantart. Unfortunately, that was not the case, and as a result all of the work I submitted was rejected (Imagine my surprise!).

A younger me probably would've ranted about how unfair the decision was, but today I see it as a perfect opportunity to force myself to improve my art with the help of HF's resident experts! After all, if my plans to sell my work online comes to realisation, I at least want my work to be of as high enough standard as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment