Monday, 9 March 2009

I'm on fire!!


I'm on fire!! (not literally, of course!) Have you ever had a moment of absolute clarity? It doesn't happen to me very often, but when it does...DAMN!! I get so fired up! Hentai Foundry has ignited a spark within me that I thought might never appear for a very long time. I'm starting to feel a confidence where was none.

The funny thing is, originally I liked this Natomi pic. It had it's flaws, but I was more or less happy with the finished product. Then the guys at HF take a lok and more or less say to me "you can do better". And you know what? They were right! At some point, I'm going to show you all a comparison of the original and the newer version and let you decide weather I have improved thanks to their advice.

Being forced to try new experimental techniques has awakened in me a creative energy I thought I would find almost impossible to tap into. I thought the gap between my ability and those of the Hentai artists I admire was too great, but now (to use a Star Trek DS9 term) I am able to peer into the gates of the Celestial Temple and behold the wonder of truly good technique.

In hindsight, this post might be a tad mellowdramatic, but I felt it needed to be done. I had to get my thoughts on screen while they were still fresh in my mind. I still have a long way to go, but I finally feel I'm heading in the right direction!

I have to go now, more quality work needs to ripped from my brain and onto my laptop screen! It's a shame that there is only one of me to produce all of the awesome ideas that are flowwing from my subconcious right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment