Monday, 7 September 2009

Commission - Sylvia the Cat-Girl




Another commission! Boring life stuff got in the way of me uploading this latest commission for my friend Dark Phoenix, but now I've finally got round to doing so. It's just as well, because I really like this pic! I used a couple of new techniques to really help improve the overall look, like the shine on the hair.

Sylvia is a character from a series called Anthro, where a deadly virus is threatening the human race, forcing a scientist called Zephram to experiment on his beloved cat to transform her into what you see in this picture! It's an interesting story that deals with the possibility of one man dealing with the responsibility of saving mankind, and mixes it with some Furry/Anthro and muscle worship! ~_^

Interested? You can read more about it by following this link. And if Phoenix asks, tell him I sent you!

No comments:

Post a Comment