Tuesday, 10 August 2010

Cute Shota Torture!


Within the wide ranging genre that is Hentai, there are many sub-genres that are fetishes in themselves. On of them is something called "Shota", which itself is a branch off from Lolita or Loli hentai. Instead of young girls in sexual positions, young boys are instead subjected to sexual objectification.

Frequently I have seen pics where young boys are deliberately dressed up in girls clothing and and act feminine, often for an older male or female's enjoyment. This is merely an extension of the Transsexual fetish you see today, where a male feels that they identify their personality more with a female then a male.

I will admit, there have been times when I have imagined what it would be like to be a girl, but never to the extent where I would want to change my appearance to do so. I will say though that I sympathise with those who find it difficult to lie to themselves when all they want to do is be true to themselves.

Damn, I went into too much detail just for a simple picture description, but I guess it needs to be put into context so I don't seem so weird for drawing this pic! Just enjoy it, damn it! (I am one messed up guy!)

I particularly like the sweat dripping down her body and the cum dripping on the floor from her cock!

No comments:

Post a Comment