Tuesday, 10 August 2010

Meg & Lois at the Beach



As promised, I have a fresh batch of artwork for all of you! Thank you for your patience!

Me and my bro have been watching a lot of Family Guy DVDs recently (because its that damn good!), and I'll be the first to admit Lois Griffin is one smoking hawt MILF!!

Meg isn't too bad either, although she is the butt of many jokes in the show! When she gets a chance, she too proves that "like mother, like daughter", you get the idea! ~_^

Anyway, this one was interesting because I was incorporating the art style of the show's creator, Seth McFarlane. I don't ever remember drawing in this style before, with its basic geometric shapes and awkward facial placements, but I think I did a pretty good job on the whole.

Please look forward to seeing more Lois and Meg pics in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment