Thursday, 18 November 2010

Here comes a new challenger!




This one was a bit of a rush job, but I wanted to get it out as soon as I heard that She Hulk had been added to the Marvel Vs Capcom 3 roster. I consider this good news for all fans of She Hulk, because this will push her closer to the front of peoples attention.

I'm actually quite amazed at how polarising her addition to MvC3 has been on fans of the game! You would not believe the number of She Hulk haters out there! -_-,

She is a really cool character that has unfortunately been shoved in the background in favour of her more famous sibling (because apparently you can't have She Hulk without THE Hulk!). Maybe now someone will see her popularity and push a TV or movie project forward for her (fingers crossed!).

I'm a bit of a Beat 'em up fan, though I don't play games like that anymore. I always liked the Marvel Vs Capcom games, so maybe when it comes out I'll throw cash down for a copy!

1 comment:

  1. This is RaidenSnake from Hentai Foundry. Great set of She-Hulk pics!

    ReplyDelete