Friday, 24 December 2010

Santa Lin







It's that time of year again, and that means it's time for another Christmas themed artwork!

As a continuation of my commissions for Vince3, I've created a Christmas pic of her delivering presents to all you female muscle lovers out there! (And if you know Lin, she could probably deliver presents to ALL of you in only one night too!)

I don't normally do detailed backgrounds because I'm so bad at them, but I thought I'd try something special this time round! As Lin flies high above the cityscape at night! It's a bit chilly, but Lin doesn't mind as she looks stunning in a leather jacket, knee-length boots and Santa hat!

Thanks to all of you guys that have faved and commented on my artwork! You really have made me feel like all my hard work is worth it! Hope you all have a great Christmas, and I hope to see you all in the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment