Sunday, 10 July 2011

Jilly with the Willy!






First up, I think it's only fair to give those who haven't played Resident Evil 5 a SPOILER WARNING, so if you don't want to find out something you'll regret later, please stop reading this description!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been playing a lot of Resident Evil 5 recently, and I was getting a lot of ideas about what other perverted experiments Wesker could have done to Jill while he had her under his control!

This pic is goes with the premise "what if I used more than one control bug on her?". I think you'll agree with the clever placing of the bugs here!

There's a load of other variations on this pic that you can see here on offer, including one that fits the nickname "Jilly with the Willy" quite well! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment